December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

:witch: arrived 3 days late :(
Good luck to those waiting
Congrats to all the BFPs!
And to everyone else I'll see you in the January thread :dust:

Congratulations to all the BFPs :thumbup: and sorry for everyone with a BFN :hugs:

I tested this morning and got a BFN, but not 100% sure when I ovulated.... FertilityFriend thinks i'm 9dpo, Ovufriend thinks i'm 6dpo and CBFM thinks i've not ovulated yet :shrug:

Still hoping for a new year's BFP :)

Hi! I'm new but I would like to join the list... I will be testing Dec. 30th.

I started a group thread in hope to go through this heartbreaking journey with girls in similar situations. Here's the link if you fancy joining - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...bies-lets-make-our-rainbows.html#post31025881

Congratulations to all the BFPs :thumbup: and sorry for everyone with a BFN :hugs:

I tested this morning and got a BFN, but not 100% sure when I ovulated.... FertilityFriend thinks i'm 9dpo, Ovufriend thinks i'm 6dpo and CBFM thinks i've not ovulated yet :shrug:

Still hoping for a new year's BFP :)

Kit i dont know if this will help you or not, but i wish someone would have been able to share this with me. if the monitor shuts off before you see the results remove the stick first then turn the monitor on. if you do it the other way around it will only give you highs. no peak. i hope this helps. if this doesnt apply to you i am sorry and hope you get your bfp asap. baby dust to you.

Kit i dont know if this will help you or not, but i wish someone would have been able to share this with me. if the monitor shuts off before you see the results remove the stick first then turn the monitor on. if you do it the other way around it will only give you highs. no peak. i hope this helps. if this doesnt apply to you i am sorry and hope you get your bfp asap. baby dust to you.

Thanks, I didn't know that! :) I don't think it affects me though, if it goes off before I see the result I already take the stick out before I turn it on :(

Thanks x

I was due to test on the 12th.. AF showed up that day.

Headed on to January will be testing on the 8th.. My first cycle on Clomid.

H&H 9 months to everyone who got their BFP's this month.

FX'd for everyone in the next month.

This thead has been very quiet the last couple of days... how is everyone doing? :)

I May have gotten faint pos today. Not the bfp I was hoping for,but can't wait to test again Tom! Anyone else with luck?

I May have gotten faint pos today. Not the bfp I was hoping for,but can't wait to test again Tom! Anyone else with luck?

Fingers crossed that it is the start of your BFP :)

:hugs: Sorry hun. Good luck for the next cycle.

I'm having quite a rubbish morning really, FF had me at 11dpo based on BBT, but when I put today's temp in it moved ovulation from CD15 to CD24 so I don't think we have much of a chance now as we only BD'd in the PM on ovulation day. We BD'd more around CD15. I'm now only 3dpo, so my 2ww is more like a 4ww :-(

Im new to this but Ive been watching everyones progress. I have long irregular cycles from stopping the pill. My cycles were settling to around 35 days so I started opk testing this month. They were positive for 5 days from 18 dec.
Today I was violently ill, felt like I had food poisoning however, the nausea left after about 30 minsbut I have just felt off all day so took a stab in the dark and tested and got my :bfp:

Fingers crossed that it is the start of your BFP :)

:hugs: Sorry hun. Good luck for the next cycle.

I'm having quite a rubbish morning really, FF had me at 11dpo based on BBT, but when I put today's temp in it moved ovulation from CD15 to CD24 so I don't think we have much of a chance now as we only BD'd in the PM on ovulation day. We BD'd more around CD15. I'm now only 3dpo, so my 2ww is more like a 4ww :-(

Aw is it typical for you to have long cycles? Have u tried opks? I had to use them as I have zero sx of o and sleep too unsoundly for accurate bbt. Maybe ff is wrong?

Im new to this but Ive been watching everyones progress. I have long irregular cycles from stopping the pill. My cycles were settling to around 35 days so I started opk testing this month. They were positive for 5 days from 18 dec.
Today I was violently ill, felt like I had food poisoning however, the nausea left after about 30 minsbut I have just felt off all day so took a stab in the dark and tested and got my :bfp:

Congrats! I just got my BFP and I have had sx for maybe the last week starting with Nausea at 6dpo. I had what I thought was ib at 3 dpo. Who knows?! I'm kinda happy those feelings weren't all in my head! U know?

Tested the 29th, among many previous dates lol, and I got my BFP!! I still can't believe it. Probably 14 dpo. Does that mean I shouldn't drink this cup of coffee? Oh no.

Congratulations :happydance:

Aw is it typical for you to have long cycles? Have u tried opks? I had to use them as I have zero sx of o and sleep too unsoundly for accurate bbt. Maybe ff is wrong?

I have PCOS and my cycles can vary quite a lot. For example, the previous three cycles were 32, 64 and 29 days - but most commonly, they're around 31 days. I tried OPKs, but they didn't seem to work for me - got too many positives all through the month so i've been using CBFM. It has detected peaks some cycles but this cycle just gave me a lot of Highs.

It's my first cycle using BBT in a long time, so it could be wrong. I'm using Ovufriend too, which has me at 10dpo today.

I guess i'll just have to wait and see.

Tested the 29th, among many previous dates lol, and I got my BFP!! I still can't believe it. Probably 14 dpo. Does that mean I shouldn't drink this cup of coffee? Oh no.

Congratulations :happydance:

I know exactly what you mean. Thank you & Congratulations to all the newly expecting mums. Very surreal to me atm. Im sure it will sink in soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->