****December Testing Thread**** 23 BFP's

Hi girl if anyone cud help id appriciate it,��

I tell you my journey...... So ive been on contraception since i was 16 and ive only had the one bf and still with him��. I was first on microgynon for about 2 years and then at 18 i switched to the implanon i had my first implant for 1 and a half years and had my 2nd for the same time i removed this april 2012 ttc, was due to go on holiday(carribean) june and did come on so i took norethistrone to stop my period which it did, i did not want to be in 40degree heat with a period, my period came 2 days after stopping the tablets.��. I did this again when going on holiday in august. I had a think about things and decided we did not want to try buh i think my bf just went along with me cuz i fink he didnt want me to feel pressured about having one so i took the microgynon AGAIN�� and decided it was not what i wanted i really wanted to have a baby...... Well..... This is where the story gets fun, i ususally have a 29 day cycle and today is cd 38 i wernt thinking about taking a pregnancy test bcuz i didnt want to have the heart ache of seeing a bfn which i was use to from april till august so i just wanted to let nature take its course but i bought one today and i took the test midday and there it was an asda cheapy two line straight away not even 30seconds do you think the reading is right girls ���������������� i dont no how to feel im well happy but because i have not taken it in the morning cud the results be false, i have since taken another and the same thing happened???

Im sorry its quite long

girls today I got my CBFM :)

Yay!! Fingers crossed for you!!! :dust:

thanks hun...how are you doing? I hope everything would be going very well at your end...well if I cant get my BFP this cycle so would def start using CBFM next month :)

I'm Going To Test Again On Christmas (Sorry About The Caps, That's My Phone) Fiancé Said We Should Wait A Few More Days. He Hates Seeing The Disappointment On My Face When I Get A Bfn... Still Hopeful, No AF, High Temps Still And Lots Of Creamy Cm... Good Luck Everyone!!!

Hi girl if anyone cud help id appriciate it,��

I tell you my journey...... So ive been on contraception since i was 16 and ive only had the one bf and still with him��. I was first on microgynon for about 2 years and then at 18 i switched to the implanon i had my first implant for 1 and a half years and had my 2nd for the same time i removed this april 2012 ttc, was due to go on holiday(carribean) june and did come on so i took norethistrone to stop my period which it did, i did not want to be in 40degree heat with a period, my period came 2 days after stopping the tablets.��. I did this again when going on holiday in august. I had a think about things and decided we did not want to try buh i think my bf just went along with me cuz i fink he didnt want me to feel pressured about having one so i took the microgynon AGAIN�� and decided it was not what i wanted i really wanted to have a baby...... Well..... This is where the story gets fun, i ususally have a 29 day cycle and today is cd 38 i wernt thinking about taking a pregnancy test bcuz i didnt want to have the heart ache of seeing a bfn which i was use to from april till august so i just wanted to let nature take its course but i bought one today and i took the test midday and there it was an asda cheapy two line straight away not even 30seconds do you think the reading is right girls ���������������� i dont no how to feel im well happy but because i have not taken it in the morning cud the results be false, i have since taken another and the same thing happened???

Im sorry its quite long

Do you have a picture you could post by chance?

Your def pregnant Lilly...congrats!! If those lines are that dark and you didn't use fmu, then there is no questioning it.

Are you sure ?? Im going to buy two more packs 2nra i will take one in tho morning actually for the next four mornings.

Lol go ahead if you need the reassurance but those lines are dark! I'd make a dr apt to get it confirmed but congrats

yea I wouldn't even bother testing anymore!! that's as dark as it can get. make a dr's appt asap!

Im a bit on edge bcuz weve bin trying for 8months now and we only actually bd once 15days after my period and i was never good tracking ovulation but it seems crazy that i am, both being at work, we had a bit of a tiff and didnt speak for a while and then the day we made up we b'd and didnt b'd for another two weeks do you see why i am shocked

All it takes is one good egg and one good swimmer :spermy:

I know.....jeez Thanks for the support ladies i will hopefully go to the doctors monday, is it right for me to feel scared, ive cried like a billion times

Oh and I am still paranoid!!! So no, its totally normal to feel scared :flower:

:) Congrats Lillyl!!!

Chartay- Thank you for that! It gives me hope!

My mom had to get blood test confirmations for me and both my brothers when she was pregnant. She did three blood tests and had to have an ultra sound to confirm her pregnancy with my brother, and she was already 4 months pregnant when she finally found out! Maybe late BFP's run in the family? lol but doubtful...

Thanks chartay, ive told my bf now and hes way over the moon, weve been together 8 years now so its joy for us, conratulations yourself hope you have a H&H pregnancy xXx

Thank you tulip, im just scared i fink once i have got confirmation from the dr i fink i might be a little more relaxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->