****December Testing Thread**** 23 BFP's

Thank you tulip, im just scared i fink once i have got confirmation from the dr i fink i might be a little more relaxed

you're wc hun...dont be scared just relax everything will gonna be perfect...your tests lines are pretty dark and I am pretty sure you will get good news from dr..stay happy..

Good luck moonstress!!
So nice to hear how you are getting on Hope, bet that heartbeat was the most amazing sound in the world....
Trying2find....did you test??

Hey sorry for lack of response my BFF had her wedding yesterday so couldn't get on here! Unfortunately cramps and af arriving now for Christmas! But really positive for new year. Good luck if u r still waiting and hope u get a bfp! Merry Christmas and bfps to all :xmas9:

:) Congrats Lillyl!!!

Chartay- Thank you for that! It gives me hope!

My mom had to get blood test confirmations for me and both my brothers when she was pregnant. She did three blood tests and had to have an ultra sound to confirm her pregnancy with my brother, and she was already 4 months pregnant when she finally found out! Maybe late BFP's run in the family? lol but doubtful...

Late BFPs (even absent) DO run in families. I would guess it has to to with the chemical shape of the hCG that's detected by pregnancy tests or the metabolism of it into urine - from other women I've read about that don't get them at all or get them really late does have a familial pattern. Would get an hCG blood test, if you are a week or more late and know your family doesn't show on home tests early.

Awww the fun always happens when I am asleep! :brat:

Congratulations Lillyl! I understand you wanting to test again for reassurance but honestly hun, those are the kind of lines we all dream of!! Wish you all the best....:flower:

Sorry to hear you think AF is on her way trying2find, am crossing fingers you are mistaken!

AFM- AF was due yesterday and still no sign of her this morning. Not getting hopes up though and coping fairly well with waiting to test. Am thinking I may test earlier than Xmas day though so if it is a BFP I know in time to get a digi ready to show DH on Xmas morning. Not going to splash out on one of those unless I'm sure :haha:

Oh no the witch is definitely here! I'm feeling ok though - I know things will happen and new year fresh start. We've had a tough year and ttc fails have been the icing on the cake so looking forward to the holidays and new year. Plus I can eat as much cheese as I want! Wouldn't be able to do that if bfp came along :thumbup:

Fx lallie - yeh definitely wait to use the digital! U might have to remortgage otherwise :rofl:

Eat drink and be merry :wine: (love that smiley!)

congratulations to all the BFPs!! :kiss: and good luck to those still waiting to test!

Congratulations to all those who have got their Christmas :bfp: H&H 9 months

Good luck and lots of Baby :dust: to those still waiting to test :dust:

:hugs: to those the evil :witch: caught up with 2013 will be your year :hugs:

Hey all! I wasn't really a part of this forum until just a few days ago so I'm sure nobody knows who I am but I just had to share that I got my BFP this morning!!! YAY!!!

I'm super scared and super excited! Haven't told the hubby yet. We are both at work now so I thought best to hold it off. I also haven't decided whether to spill the beans tonight or wait until tomorrow morning. It's so hard keeping the news in!!!

Congrats to all the other BFP's and best of luck to all the people TTC :happydance:

Well ladies it seems my BFP was Chemical. I can't even describe the amount of emotions I've gone through. Here's to starting Clomid soon.

Well ladies it seems my BFP was Chemical. I can't even describe the amount of emotions I've gone through. Here's to starting Clomid soon.

I am really sorry hun I know how are you feeling but we cant do anything...just I can pray for you and dont worry new year BFP would be def your's ...just stay positive and relax...GL :thumbup::hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Aw Hun - BIG :hugs: to you - be kind to yourself, have you started bleeding or are you just going on your temps hun?:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Haven't started AF yet and I took another test this morning there was no line.

Oh cntrygirl I am so sorry. I know that rollercoaster all too well. Wishing you all the best for 2013 xx

Congratulations Tah- wonderful news for you!

AFM- it seems I need to join the January thread :( AF doing very odd things.....

Aw hun - so sorry :cry: not looking good then was it the same test with FMU etc, your temps are not looking good either but you are still not at or below the cover line hun - aw wish there was something I could say to make you feel better but there isn't:cry: just hang in there your BFP is around the corner :dust::dust::dust:

BIG :hugs: to you hun

:hugs:

X

Cntry girl... I am so sorry. Not the way you wanted to spend Christmas... Hugs....

Well ladies I lied. I tested today.....

This was done at 7pm, I will retest fmp tomorrow. I am so happy and excited. and really its unexpected. I totally thought we didn't get the eggy. WE DID, WE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1356404905316.jpg
    1356404905316.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
Cntrygirl soooo sorry! But I hear (and am currently (fingers crossed) experiencing) that the few months after a chemical you are extra fertile! So fingers crossed for your next one to be a sticky bun!!
:dust:

Rachelle-congrats to you!!!!!

I havent been to this one but can anyone help me? I am 4 days late for AF and tested a :bfn: this morning. Should i wait and test again in a week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->