** December Winter Babies 2012 **

congratulations LemonTea. im delighted for you ;)

i've noticed that things taste a little off today a hot chocolate this morning and later a packed of taytos (crisps)... wierd

I just told my parents and the inlaws. There is something about telling the parents that meakes me feel like a kid again. I was so nervous! lol. They are very happy though. Esp my mom!

Anyway I haven't been having many symptoms today and it is worrying me tons. I took my last test just to make sure it was still pos. My boobs hurt thats it today. I even had energy for the first time in a week. I got a lot done!

I hope so muchthat my little apple seed is ok in there. We will find out on tues I guess.

I was nervous when we told everyone, too! DH and I had agreed to tell everyone after dinner, and I was on pins and needles all day. It went really well -- everyone was super excited, and I'm glad we decided to tell, even though it's still so early.

I haven't been feeling much by way of symptoms either. Just the on and off cramping. Although today in the shower I did notice that my conditioner smelled a little strong, and usually I love how it smells! And I've been feeling tired today, even though DH and I both went to bed earlier than usual last night. Sooo, maybe some more noticeable symptoms are on the way! I just want to feel SOMETHING that makes me feel like this is really real, ya know?

congratulations LemonTea. im delighted for you ;)

i've noticed that things taste a little off today a hot chocolate this morning and later a packed of taytos (crisps)... wierd

Thanks!

Oh lemon, it is so good to hear how wonderfully it went with your family.

We are going to visit DH's family for Easter this weekend, and will be telling them at Easter dinner. His mom has been absolutely bugging us for years to give her another grandchild. Her four other grandchildren are teenagers already. To be quite honest, she's been downright obnoxious about it, and in the past it has been quite a bone of contention. But now DH gets to feel like the good son by giving her a new baby to fawn over.

We told both of my parents last weekend, and they were beyond excited! It will be both of their first grandchild! I told my sister over the phone, and to be honest she sounded a little jealous, as she is older and unmarried. She will get over it though, and I know she is going to love this baby like her own.

My symptoms have stayed about the same, boobsare still incredibly sore. Nausea is less as I've learned to snack regularly. Still could nap every day but not outright exhausted unless I push myself too hard.

Looking forward to making it to 5 weeks on Monday!

HI ladies i just want to let you know i have lost my little baby.

I have been having bleeding off and on since Sunday and it got heavier on wednesday.

On thursday i had a scan and they couldnt see anything. they said i have either MC or Ectopic or to early to see.

I had bloods done and they came back at 374 which is very very low.

I had them repeated today and it has dropped to 288 which means i'm MCing.

i'm waiting for the doctor to call to confirm but i know thats whats happened.

So i'm not sure if anyone wants to take over this thread cos i cant be on here right now.

i have come on to change everything and sort things out.

I will miss u all but we need a BIG break from TTC.

I'm goin to see my fertility doctor on friday and he will be getting a piece of my mind cos he hasnt helped me with anything only give me my meds!!!

love to u all xx

Oh, Becci, I am so sorry to hear about this. So, so sorry. Totally understandable if you can't continue managing this thread. Just focus on taking care of yourself.

Oh Becci --- we all feel a little of your pain but cannot imagine the void you feel. We will keep the thread in your honor, of course.

We wish you healing and hope.

my heart breaks for you becci, as im sure too many of us feel your pain. Lots of love to you xxx

Good morning ladies!

I hit 5 weeks today!!! I'm EXHAUSTED....how's everyone else? Good Easters?

Doing well. Tired on and off but my cramping is few and far between lately. Not much lse to speak of. Early appt tomorrow! feeling excited and nervous.

Oooh! I'm excited for your appt - do you expect a heartbeat? :cloud9:

I can't believe I have to wait another 2 1/2 weeks for mine!!!

We announced to DHs family at Easter dinner. They were all thrilled, especially his dad!! We are only telling family so no more announcements until nearer 12 weeks!

Well the morning sickness has started kicking in for me. :nope: But that just reassures me that things are okay I guess? And I'm still exhausted. Slept 10 hours last night and I'm hoping my LO takes a nap before I start getting ready for work so I can join him.

GenY- I am not expecting a heartbeat as it is sooo early, but I surely would love to see one. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much as it is still so early, but I know that I have a good chance. My period is 11 days late and ever hpt and opk I have taken is very pos! (I took the opks when I ran out of hpts) I also still have sore and swollen breats. My cramping seems to have slowed a ton as I haven't had many at all. It's a bit worrying but I still have hope.
We told our parents as well...we were going to wait until after the appt at least but then I found out my MIL has an appt at the same gyno on the same day and she is the one that took me to my yearly in Feb so I know she would be super suspicious. She also knew that DH took tomorrow off as it is a family business.:dohh: So there was no way to avoid it really and I couldn't tell them and not my parents. I have also told a hand full of friends as I was just so excited I couldn't help myself. I didn't tell them until my period was late though. The rest of the family will know somewhere between 8-12 weeks I suppose. I can't wait until everyone knows! It's pretty exciting and I hope the time flies the next few weeks.

stark- sorry to hear about the ms but honestly I think I envy you because I would give anything to know that baby is ok and doing well in there! Hope you feel ok and get the naps you need! I haven't gotten any ms yet but I have had a few bouts of nausea/lightheadedness. Hoping it's a good sign.

Tired - just being late and the sore boobs is a great sign! :). Too funny about your MIL going to the same place for an appt tomorrow - what are the odds??? Perhaps you'll at least see a developing heart!

I really want to tell a few friends but if I did I fear DH would see it as a green light to tell EVERYONE!!! He's dying to let the cat out of the bag!

Tired - just being late and the sore boobs is a great sign! :). Too funny about your MIL going to the same place for an appt tomorrow - what are the odds??? Perhaps you'll at least see a developing heart!

I really want to tell a few friends but if I did I fear DH would see it as a green light to tell EVERYONE!!! He's dying to let the cat out of the bag!

Thanks I hope it's a good sign! I tried not to tell anyone but I was so excited! And I hope that we see a heart even though I know it is unlikely. Lol it's funny that your DH would tell everyone, I don't think mine would, and I don't think he knows that I told my friends either...lol.

I'm so tired- good luck today! Looking forward to your update! I have an appt. on Thursday. U/S probably next week.

DRG

They decided not to do the ultrasound today and they will do it, and a sonogram, on Wed the 18th as I will be near 7 weeks and the heartbeat should audible. I got bloods done but they were not hcg levels but to check for any std, illness, infection etc that might somehow negatively affect my pregnancy. They confirmed it with a urine test and gave me a ton of information and told me that I should be confident and not worry because they have no reason to believe I will have any issues. I will surely feel better when I see baby on the screen next week.

DH and I went out to eat after and then went to the baby store to browse. We were both so happy. Can't wait to see baby next week <3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->