** December Winter Babies 2012 **

Hello
Do you mind if I join in? Got a BFP on sat with clear blue digital. Should be due 5th Dec.

Very excited but super nervous at the same time.
I had a m/c in jan so this is my second time being pregnant. I've also been taking clomid.

Main symptoms have to pee more often, my hands and feet are freezing and I get light cramps in the evening.

Hi there,
I'm so tired - I am still testing every day!! I got my first BFP a week ago and I can't stop testing. I also had two betas last week that looked good. I just need that daily confirmation. Yesterday's test came up super fast and real dark! It's so nice to see the line darker than the control. I am having an appt next week, but probably won't have an u/s until the following week.....can't come fast enough!

DRG

Attachments

• photo-7-1.jpg
    photo-7-1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 33
Glad I'm not the only one testing. I haven't been able to test in a few days as I ran out of tests. I'm going to buy maybe one more pack. I still haven't got a darker test line than control line but then again it's been over 2 days since I tested. I'm just hoping that everything is ok in there with my little poppyseed. I hope he or she is very comfy in there and growing well!

Omg POAS addict here - DH was so confused why I've still been testing! I love seeing the line come up more quickly.

I like the names sprout and smartie! Preparing for some cute geniuses!

I contemplated getting more tests- but OH would call me crazy. I'm already driving him nuts with baby talk- but I suppose he doesn't mind too much because he just lets me talk all I want :D

I even make him say hi and bye to :baby: LOL but I mean I'm trying to get him used to the idea he still seems a little in shock. While he's doing the over-protective Daddy thing to me (consistently checking on me and making sure I'm OK) I'm still not sure its sunk in for him yet- and it probably won't until he tells his family.

I actually only used two tests when I got my :bfp: - one on 3/27 and the other 3/28. Both were decently dark so I figured there was no point in doing it again except for the doctor....however...I DO wonder how dark it would be now....

*stars contemplating a walk to the store for a stick*

I contemplated getting more tests- but OH would call me crazy. I'm already driving him nuts with baby talk- but I suppose he doesn't mind too much because he just lets me talk all I want :D

I even make him say hi and bye to :baby: LOL but I mean I'm trying to get him used to the idea he still seems a little in shock. While he's doing the over-protective Daddy thing to me (consistently checking on me and making sure I'm OK) I'm still not sure its sunk in for him yet- and it probably won't until he tells his family.

I actually only used two tests when I got my :bfp: - one on 3/27 and the other 3/28. Both were decently dark so I figured there was no point in doing it again except for the doctor....however...I DO wonder how dark it would be now....

*stars contemplating a walk to the store for a stick*

I tell DH to say hello and goodbye, goodnight, etc to baby lol! I think it's really sinking in for my DH as he put all the groceries away for me. I'm hoping I stop testing soon, they're expensive, lol.

I had a bunch of IC's so I don't feel so guilty peeing on them! LOL!
I make DH say good morning, goodbye, goodnight etc. to baby as well. This morning I sent him a text from work saying that baby and I missed him! He is so excited, he texted right back saying he missed us both too! :cloud9: This from a man who just eight short months ago couldn't stand my WTT hounding and baby talk!
Is anyone else EXHAUSTED already?!?! (I feel silly asking this to ImSoTired!) I hit the wall about 6-7 hours into my work day today, and after getting home fell asleep on the couch for almost 2 hours. :sleep: Now I'm barely up...ate a bit of chicken and a pear, and am trying so hard to find the motivation to take the dog (and myself) out on a walk!

I'm 4 weeks today and so smitten with my little embryo already!! Dig in tight baby....bring on 12 weeks!!!

I feel exactly the same way. Even though it still doesn't seem real, every now and then I'll just think, "Wow, there is a baby inside me." It's a crazy feeling. I am so in love with this little kiddo and I hope s/he's here to stay.

We alternate between calling the baby the "seed" (from the poppy and sesame seed on the ticker), and the "Padawan" (Star Wars was playing on TV this past weekend lol).

LOL. I wish I could say dh is loving the bigger boobs but they hurt so badly he can't get anywhere near them! I don't think they are too much bigger anyway....they were already big enough if you ask me!

Is anyone else being crazy and still testing?

We are still going strong with the testing. I love that the second line gets darker and shows up faster every morning. We have about 20 left, but I'm seriously thinking about ordering more when they run out -- crazy I know.

I would drive myself nuts if I kept testing, I think. I've just got to trust that Baby (we really need a nickname until we know boy/girl) is just going to stick and believe it whole-heartily.

Its a case of "I think, therefore I am". I think I'm going to carry to full term, therefore I am going to carry to full term.

I hope I can join this group, I just got my :bfp: at 9dpo this morning! My due date based on my period is 12/12/12 and based on ovulation is 12/16/12. I've had 2 miscarriages in the past few months, so I'm terrified, but so excited!

Tested again this morning and the lines are the same color. This is the first time it has been this dark, even though I guess it isn't as dark as everyone elses.... It's still certainly positive. Just hoping baby is developing well and my levels are all fine to support it.

I had my first appt. yesterday. They talked over everything with me and drew blood. I have my next appt. on the 30th and we will have an ultrasound then for exact dates. I'm counting down the days until we get to see our beautiful baby!

So excited about baby! Does anyone else plan on painting baby's room before they arrive? I suppose I probably shouldn't be the one doing the painting though right? Fumes probably not good for poppyseed! Now I got to figure out who I can get to help DH paint.

Hello Mommas! Is anyone else having problems with being dehydrated? I drink a lot of water and gatorade throughout the day, but when I wake up in the morning I am so dehydrated my tummy hurts. What is everyone drinking besides water?

So excited about baby! Does anyone else plan on painting baby's room before they arrive? I suppose I probably shouldn't be the one doing the painting though right? Fumes probably not good for poppyseed! Now I got to figure out who I can get to help DH paint.

Well my sister is here drawing the last few pics on the walls. we started it over 12 months ago but we have taken our time.

we are doing a safari theme i will upload some pics for you :)

first pic is wht we r wanting it like but we have changed a few bits :)

second pic is one of the paintings :)

xx

Attachments

• jungle walls 1.jpg
    jungle walls 1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 4
  • greg.jpg
    greg.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
Has anyone found it hard to poop?? i went before and had some pink on the tissue. i have read straining can cause this so from now on it more water and peppermint tea for me xx

The baby's room is beautiful becci!That's very cool! We are just painting it a beige or tan, very neutral. I just feel bad unloading all the painting on DH by himself! lol

As for the difficulty going to the bathroom I have had issues once or twice since we conceived and I did notice a bit of pink due to straining, etc. I think it's all normal but I'm not really sure what to do about it. I drink tons of water but it still seemed to happen anyway. Just hoping it doesn't get too bad.

I'm definitely dehydrated, drinking tons of water but pee is fluorescent yellow in the mornings!!

No issues pooping yet - pears and prunes help. Straining can cause hemorrhoids so just eat tons of fiber!

I think we will paint nursery yellow...DH is def stuck with it as the fumes are toxic :)

Welcome to the newest December moms! One more day closer to hearing the heart beats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->