Decided to Labor at Home...

I have just checked in for an update and am devastasted at the news xx

I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel but you did everything you could and can hopefully take some comfort from knowing your girls are together again xx

I am so so sorry this has happened to you and will prayer for you to continue having the strength and courage you have shown in abundance throughout x

God bless you and take care of yourself :flower:

I'm so sorry for you and your hubby. Pray you have comfort and healing. Words cannot express my sorrow for you.

Alana Lynn was born on January 19th, 2011 at 4:27 pm weighing in at 1 lb 9 oz and measuring 14 1/4 inch long. Gestational age guessed to be 23 +5. She made an attempt at life, so the doctors did put her on a vent and moved her to the NICU. A week later she was removed from the vent and placed on a CPAP machine. On January 28th she developed a massive bleed and on January 29th at 11:29 pm she left this world.

I have not been able to bring myself to post, as I was at the hospital constantly, and now hate to bring you ladies terrible news. Thank you for all the praying that you had been doing.

We are glad we had the time with her that we did.

I just saw this thread today 02/01/11 and I started on page one and read every page, like everybody else I was sad, I got angry then with each page of updates I got hopes and I smiled and laughed...turned around and told dh about your fight and to make sure we pray for you and your little one and then I got to this update and I am crushed for you and your family...You are a wonderful mom who tried everything in this world to help your daughter and I am sure she is forever grateful of your fight. I am sorry you had such a short time with her on earth but I know you will have a chance to raise her and your other angel one day. You keep your head high when around those family members who turned their back on you, they missed the chance to be part of something special! I feel special with the hour of so I got to reading your story and your fight! God bless you and yours and I will still make sure to pray for your family and your little ones tonight. Hugs.

Sending every ounce of love to your poor heart, i'm so sorry. I too had followed the progress of Alana and i was, and still am, truly inspired by you.

You have honoured your two beautiful little girls xxx :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

argh! Dammit :( SO gutted for you, I just don't know what else to say x

so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you:hugs:

So sorry for your loss! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. You are such a strong woman, and your DH is wonderful for being your support system. Your baby angel is strong just like her mommy and gave it all she had. Thinking of your family during this difficult time. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So very sorry to hear of your loss xxx my thoughts and prayers are with you xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Words can not describe how much of an inspiration you are. :hugs:

I'm so very sorry for your loss, you are such a strong and inspirational woman my thoughts are with you and your family. :hugs:

I'm soooo sorry...words are not enough. My heart and prayers go out to your family....may you find healing and peace in the midst. Blessings....xoxoxo

Jessica, Tom and family - my heart is broken for you this morning :nope:

You fought so hard for Alana, you believed in her when no one else did. No one could have done more or tried harder than you did.
I am so sorry that her story ended here, but your angel girl will live on forever in your hearts.

Many hugs for you and your family and I pray for peace and comfort for you.

iam so so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts. My heart brakes for you :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->