Decided to Labor at Home...

My heart goes out to you and your family. You and your daughter fought an incredible fight. She is in peace now, and I hope that you find your peace soon too.

Im so sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you...

Don't even know what to say other than I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for updating everyone. I can't even begin to imagine the strength that took. You truly are a remarkable woman. Peace be with you baby Alana.

Oh my god. :( I am so sorry for you loss. There are no words for it. :hugs:

This is absolutely heartbreaking :( I always checked up on your thread to see how you & baby were doing. I am SO very sorry to hear this devastating news. Deepest condolences to you and your husband.

So, so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart and prayers are with you and your family.

Awww hun i am so sorry to hear your news. My heart goes out to you xoxo

I know it's been said so many times, and at this point words don't mean a thing, but I am so sorry. You are such a strong, amazing woman, and your daughter followed in your footsteps. I am so terribly sorry that you and she will not get to walk side by side in this lifetime, but she will never be forgotten.
If you will be having a fund set up, whether for final expenses or even donations for research, let us here know. I'm sure I am not alone in saying that we would be happy to help. She deserves a legacy.

Jessica & Family, I cannot say how sorry I am for your loss. My heart goes out to you at this sad time. Your little girl gave it her all. She is so precious. I am so sorry :hugs: https://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/rose.gif Thinking of you at this difficult time xxxx

xX Sweet Dreams Avery & Alana together again Xx
https://cosgan.de/images/kao/engel/c010.gifhttps://cosgan.de/images/kao/engel/c010.gif​

So sorry to hear this.:cry:
Sending lots of love and strength for your family to get through this.:hugs:
Our angels fly high together.

I have been following your story and my heart broke for you when i when your latest update. :cry:

My thoughts and prayers are with you all at the devastating time. :hugs: xxx

So sorry to hear. *hugs* Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :cry:

I am like others heart broken to read this, No mother on earth could have done more for their child than you did... love to you and your family xxx

What we once enjoyed
and deeply loved
we can never lose,
for all that we deeply love
becomes a part of us.

Helen Keller

You are a strong family and are to be admired. I will pray for your peace,and comfort to your broken hearts.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I have no words. You have a beautiful angel watching over you now.

Lots of hugs to both of you x

I am SO VERY Sorry to hear that this has happened. May the Sweet Beautiful Angel R.I.P. :cry: :hug: :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->