Decided today to TTC #2!!!

Hi girls!! We are going for #2 and just got positive smiley. I'm so glad these exist because I'm horrible at temping. Anyone ever experience pain on one side during ovulation?? Maybe it's because I'm really paying attention but I've had an ache all day on the lower left side.��

Yes ovulation pain! It's a good sign:happydance:

I think unfortunately for me I'm going to step back a bit from ttc :cry: I don't feel ready to try so hard and have nothing happen because of my thyroid. I think DH and I will do some ntnp for a bit, but I'd love to still keep up with this group so if you guys don't mind I'm going to hang around for a bit:flower:

So here are some pics of this cycles opks. I'm going to guess I ovulated on cycle day 18 or 19 if I ovulated at all this cycle since it's my first coming off of birth control pills. What do you all think?

I would think CD 19/20 perhaps? Just a thought, I am not great with OPKs yet :)

AFM, I am still getting very negative OPKs right now. I am CD 13 today and had some very light brown spotting today. It was really strange because I never get spotting except around my period. I think there was also some watery CM but I was pretty busy all day so I wasn't paying a ton of attention. I got my order of new OPKs in the mail (I was running super low!) so now I can test more than once a day and hopefully not miss the surge :) Got to love the waiting games :coffee:

Hope everyone else is doing well!

~LilacPetal~

Hi girls!! We are going for #2 and just got positive smiley. I'm so glad these exist because I'm horrible at temping. Anyone ever experience pain on one side during ovulation?? Maybe it's because I'm really paying attention but I've had an ache all day on the lower left side.��
Yes! I had the same thing all evening on cycle day 19 for me! It was dull cramps on my lower left side so I'm going to assume that's when I ovulated. Good luck to you! 🙂

So here are some pics of this cycles opks. I'm going to guess I ovulated on cycle day 18 or 19 if I ovulated at all this cycle since it's my first coming off of birth control pills. What do you all think?

I would think CD 19/20 perhaps? Just a thought, I am not great with OPKs yet :)

AFM, I am still getting very negative OPKs right now. I am CD 13 today and had some very light brown spotting today. It was really strange because I never get spotting except around my period. I think there was also some watery CM but I was pretty busy all day so I wasn't paying a ton of attention. I got my order of new OPKs in the mail (I was running super low!) so now I can test more than once a day and hopefully not miss the surge :) Got to love the waiting games :coffee:

Hope everyone else is doing well!

~LilacPetal~

Are you keeping charts of your opks as well? If so, it'd be great to see how others' cycles are going. 🙂

Hello, hope everyone is doing well! I am trying to track and chart as much of my cycle as I can, it has been pretty wacky so far. I know taking OPKs at the same time everyday is important and that afternoon is a better time but I've been going a little nuts...

Today is CD 15 for me and my symptoms include: sticky CM, cramping, acute sense of smell, fatigue (as usual), and increased libido. My OPK was very negative today even though yesterday looked like it was finally getting darker :( Our BD schedule is quite lacking but it doesn't look like that is too big of a deal with all these negative OPKs.

I was trying to start BBT again but my DD still isn't sleeping through the night and she's very fussy in the early AM so I don't have a good solid chunk of sleep to temp after. Oh well, maybe in a couple months?

Attachments

• Cycle 1.jpg
    Cycle 1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 5-31-17.jpg
    5-31-17.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 5
  • 6-1+17.png
    6-1+17.png
    429.9 KB · Views: 5
Another thing I was thinking about is that I am having a hard time remembering what my OPKs were like while TTC #1. What I think I remember is not always getting a blaring positive. Maybe I would miss the actual surge or maybe my OPKs just don't get super dark? I wish I could remember. I know that the cycle we conceived #1 I never got a positive OPK but I also wasn't being very diligent in my testing. Does anyone know how common it is to not always get dark positives?

~LilacPetal~

Another thing I was thinking about is that I am having a hard time remembering what my OPKs were like while TTC #1. What I think I remember is not always getting a blaring positive. Maybe I would miss the actual surge or maybe my OPKs just don't get super dark? I wish I could remember. I know that the cycle we conceived #1 I never got a positive OPK but I also wasn't being very diligent in my testing. Does anyone know how common it is to not always get dark positives?

~LilacPetal~

Same here! I tracked the same way with opks when we conceived our first and I remember we conceived before I had any hint of a positive opk during that cycle. I also never got a full blown positive. But it could be due to only testing once a day and possibly missing the surge. It's such a tricky and puzzling thing lol.

~LilacPetal~

Same here! I tracked the same way with opks when we conceived our first and I remember we conceived before I had any hint of a positive opk during that cycle. I also never got a full blown positive. But it could be due to only testing once a day and possibly missing the surge. It's such a tricky and puzzling thing lol.

Haha the OPKs are tricky!

I missed testing over the weekend because I have been so busy :( I doubt anything exciting would have happened with them (OPKs) as my CM was not interesting either. We managed to get in some BD just in case at least :) I keep having the tiniest bit of spotting and/or pink tinged CM, it is so weird for me.
This is really only going to be a "practice cycle" in the end I think lol. I did take an OPK this afternoon and it was very negative, today is CD 19 and my usual cycle length is 24-26 days.
I have been having all sorts of obnoxious symptoms lately (as in the past two weeks or so) - severe fatigue, metallic taste in my mouth, crazy sense of smell, light cramping, etc. and it is really bothersome :growlmad: I wish my hormones would just straighten themselves out already haha.

I hope everyone else is doing awesome!

~LilacPetal~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"