Decidual bleeding/light bleeding, anyone experience this?

hopscotch

mommy to my angel
Reaction score
Hi I am having a little fight with my dear AF.

I was 4 days late and then i began to bleed, but it didnt start flowing! i was just when i wiped after going to the loo that was for a day (i put a sanitary towel on for just in casey's but nothing ended up hitting the pad) then the day after that i had light red bleeding that when i urinated it would come out with my stream and sometimes also tiny blood clot too, but it would hardly touch the sanitary towel, no where near to filling the pad. this his been going on for 3 days now and the bleeding keeps stopping and starting...

My periods are usually 5 days and heavy through out and one the 6th day spotting.

Did anyone experience this at the beginning of their pregnancy? or does it sound like an odd month for me?

I haven't tested yet because last time I was pregnant I didnt get a BFP until I was 13 weeks pregnant so i dont trust urine tests wand my body.

I am going to the doctors on Monday but would like some advise now.

Thank you,
Caro xox

No one have any experiences/information to share with me? Good or bad?

Although I have heard that during pregnancy, there may be some light spotting, I suggest u go to the hospital just to be sure

I am 8 weeks preg. I noticed pinkish discharge on toilet paper at week 5. Nothing more, till week 6 same thing. Then Friday evening bright red blood, but only on paper and stopped for 24 hours. Then I get up at midnight the following night and same red blood with smallish clots. Then nothing for today. I have had bloods done and they are still going up, still feel nauseus and sore breasts. What is going on?? Everything I read says this is normal but for me it is not - I have two other children. Can't see doctor for a week and a half as he is away. It is doing my head in too!!!
As for your problem I would try a test - this time may be different and you may get a pos result. I had this same thing happend to me 3 months ago and ended up loosing that pregnancy. Sorry but thats what happened. :hugs:

thanks ladies, I'm not in any severe pain and I'm not filling a sanitary towel within 1-2hours so they wont look at me if I go to the hospital now.
I'll take a test on Monday I have family around tomorrow and shops close early.

BTW- bleeding stopped this afternoon and none appeared, so far so good.

I had a similar-ish experience that I hope will reassure you. While i didnt have bleeding around my first missed period, I had on-off brown spotting around 6 weeks, and then when my next period would have come, at 8 weeks, I had some gushing BRIGHT red fresh blood. Just had a scan yesterday a 12+1 and eveything is perfect!

Not having cramps or other symptoms (fever etc) is a good sign.

Although bleeding in early pregnancy can be very common, you should at least call your doctor to discuss with him/her anytime it happens.

Thanks LO, I'm happy everything is going great for you!

Hmmm I have no idea. Maybe it's worth doing a test anyway? Who knows you might be surprised. Good luck hun. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->