decisions decisions

S

sezzlebum

still undecided on night nappies, read lots of reviews and still non the wiser

any tips helpful​

is your preference to two parters or pocket/aio's

I've used totsbots bamboozles and motherease one size (boosted with terry & hemp) with wraps (cheaper option but LO can be very wet for hours)

also pop-ins & bumgenius organics unboosted can see my LO though 11 hours with leaks and he is a heavy wetter!!

you can get custom or wahm night nappies these put the price up but some people swear by them.

think about your budget, how many night nappies you will need (between washes) and also your preference to types and materials.

I personally like my fitteds best for nighttime. I just put fleece pants or a PUL cover over them. But I find they work better. I did use BumGenius 3.0 pockets for awhile and they did work great but had stink issues after awhile. But my favorites have been Very Baby Simply Nights and BagShot Row Bamboo overnight diapers.

ive been using bamboozles boosted with trifolds since i started using cloth lol
i just feel that now shes getting a bit bigger that she could do without the HUGE crotch bit so am looking at wnnn or bedbugs i think lol

Personally for a good alrounder I love my motherease one sizes with either motherease wraps or totbots ones. So far I haven't had a single leak, even with very explosive newborn poo! I use a fleece liner to keep his little bum dry over night and a booster.

our fav is BG V3, last 12-13 hours no probs.

Yea i use either my BG or BB or Cushie Tushies...there is so much to chose from :hugs:

Bamboozles for me!! I'm not too fussed about the big crotch at night time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->