Decorations!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
So when does everyone put their decorations up?? Mine goes up round about the 15th November, whatever Saturday is closest to that date, dont know why I have picked that time but I have been doing it for years. Last year I didnt get my Decorations up until the first week of December:hissy: Due to the fact of having a c-section on 29th Oct. I am thinking of putting them up earlier this year just to make up for it.:rofl::rofl:

Usually the 1st weekend of December, but little things creep out a bit sooner lol

I do it sometime after my birthday (which is November 9th) :)

I put the up on the Saturday/Sunday after my Mollies birthday which in on the 11th November.
Its nice to know its not just me who put their tree up 'early':rofl:

V x x

We usually put ours up the very beginning of December - sometimes a few days after Thanksgiving.

Last year my neighbours took down their Hallowe'en decorations and put their Christmas ones up in the same day!! Now Im Christmas mad, but this is a bit early even for me!

Their Christmas decorations came down in February (yes really) and up went the Valentines Day ones!!

Thankfully they've moved house lol

1 month prior to Christmas.

i am thinking first week of December as well...just time to digest the Thanksgiving turkey !

I always say i wont put them up untill the first week in december, but by middle of november im that excited they have to go up :D

i LOVE christmas !!!

We usually put ours up the second weekend in dec but as bubba is due then im going to go a bit earlier !!

Wow we like never put ours up until Dec 21st-ish!!

;o we spend a fortune on decorations and to only have them up for a few weeks would be maddness :rofl:

mid to end of november, whenever i feel in the xmas mood to do it xxx

as soon as i can without looking like a complete div!!!

So happy I am not the only one to put mine up so early.

ours go up on 30th november, on the night time.
so there all there on the 1st december.

i know someone who puts theirs up on christmas eve, and they make a real family thing out of it, and then have there pre christmas dinner lol.
i'd love to do that, makes it more special imo but i love having them up for ages so i couldnt haha. temptation would be too much.

We dont take them down until the 10th january either.
so we have them up for ages lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"