Decreased pg symptoms, increased discharge

Ragnhild

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
This is my first pg and i am freaking out. Felt really terribly nauseated at the beginning of the week, all smells drove me crazy and couldn't eat anything. Then miraculously yesterday was more normal, hardly any retching and today i haven't felt pregnant at all. The only thing different about today was that while normally i have small amounts of discharge (sorry tmi) today it felt like a leak. When i checked it was definitely an increased amount and more moist (as in didn't dry up so quickly) and was white/colorless so i didn't bother much but this accompanied by the decrease in other symptoms is starting to worry me. Did anyone else experience anything like this? Do some symptoms increase while others decrease? Thanks for your help... really praying everything is alright!

I absolutely hope everything is alright. Seems like you've had a long road to get to where you are.

My first trimester symptoms came and went. One day I felt like I chugged way too much tequila the day before and my boobs hurt just walking down the stairs and the next I was good as new.

I also had lots and lots of discharge in the first trimester (and then in third).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->