definately having a wibble...

toby2

Mum of 1,expecting #2
Reaction score
so next month it will be 12months since my first bfp and 18months since we started trying for another baby-seems all a bit rubbish at the moment, try to be positive but not getting far, havnt had enough m/c's for dr's to help and because i hve got preg but had m/c i think that means i cant ask for help on the 12month thing either.....

I would ask anyhow...since it has been 18 months in total. I think the "milestones" are the hardest (12mths, 18 mths, 2 years...ect). I always get a bit down. I am heading towards 2 1/2 years...I suppose I should just stop keeping track. I don't know why we do such things. But, yeah, I would go and talk to your DR anyways...12 mths since BFP, and 18 mths in total TO ME warrants investigation. :hug:

Thanks, I think your right-now i just have to get over the hurdle of the complete lack of trust i have in my dr after her efforts(or lack of) at support during my 2nd m/c!!!i know its mostly my stuff but i still feel angry towards her, still prehaps this will help me move on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->