Definately heard Beano now!

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
After thinking the other day that I'd heard Beano I soon realised that it was infact me. I thought it seemed pretty slow and then when I looked again I noticed a pulse going in my stomach at the same time as the pulse was going in my doppler. After an hour of further searching I could not find Beano anywhere :(

Anyway, I decided I wasn't going to try again until I was 10 weeks but me being impatient I gave up after 2 days of not looking :blush: So I just got the doppler out and I once again found my pulse :hissy: I moved it around for a couple of mintues and I got a faint sound of something else......... So I held it there and it was definately Beano!!!!:happydance: Nice and fast! I'm so happy I've heard it. I've even recorded it on my phone for DH to listen to when he gets home. Although I have a feeling he won't be quite as excited and emotional as what I am :blush:

thats really cute. I was gutted on monday for my first app with midwife as she said they dont try to listen for heartbeat yet as its to early. They obviously need to get some better equipment!

thats really cute. I was gutted on monday for my first app with midwife as she said they dont try to listen for heartbeat yet as its to early. They obviously need to get some better equipment!

I think midwifes say that because if they look for a heartbeat and can't find one it causes worry. I was in a bit of a panic when I couldn't find anything although I was being a bit hopeful for finding it so soon.

If she'd have looked she'd probably have found it, especially with it being your second baby, they say the uterus comes out of the pelvis a bit quicker. I hope she has a listen in for you soon :hugs:

Oh thanks snowball. She did say that actually but its still a let down! Should hear it on 16 week app! Oh and your right, my tummy is bigger this time already than with my last pregnancy. Its all down south from here! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->