Definitely Glamorous!

xSweetTartx

Reaction score
I was quite sure that the sickness was over for me until about twenty minutes ago. I felt that all too familiar pressure at the back of my throat and started flapping my arms. I feebly demanded that my husband run to the kitchen for chocolate as it calms my stomach down. Unfortunately, he didn't quite grasp the severity of the situation and stared at me dumbfounded.

Then, it happened. It was too late and there was no running to a sink or a bathroom. The innocent paper plate on the coffee table was the only option. I must admit, I am impressed that he made it through without losing his own meal. :rofl: I don't know what set it off but I am feeling like I should just carry around emergency chocolate chips or something. Haha.

Anyone else still having random sickness at almost 20 weeks or more?

Oh no!

Up. I'm 22 weeks today and it's smells that get me. I have real trouble sometimes even opening the fridge without needing to be sick. Sometimes I can get away with it, but others I've just had to throw up in the sink.. Nice.

I've also got a hernia that hurts like hell when pressure it put on my tummy from retching.

I feel your pain x

Yes !!! I'm 25 weeks this week and am back to dry heaving every morning since last Thursday and feeling randomly ill :( it went at around 15/16 weeks but looks like its back !
My lat pg it didn't go till 21 weeks and then came back till the end from 33 weeks .

I am definitely still sensitive to smells. I cannot open the trash bin without holding my breath and getting a good distance away afterwards. When my son asks for chicken nuggets I cringe. xD

My sickness had gone away a few weeks ago minus some mild nausea but I'm afraid it may be coming back with a vengence

:rofl: so funny. Yeah i still throw up about twice a week. I did today actually. I find that if I've had very poor sleep thats what sets me off.

Yikes :wacko: That sounds pretty crazy :lol:

No nausea here but maybe if chocolate helps you it is due to low blood sugar?

For me it's smells and also if I cry hysterically haha 😂 Ive been doing that a little more than I should 🙈

I would be surprised if it was low blood sugar but it's always possible!

I have been trying to figure out what triggered it but as I was eating lunch, I feel like I may have to try through process of elimination. Haha

Congratulations on your pregnancy xSweetTartx and other mums-to-be!! Hope your morning sickness subsides and you feel better really soon, xSweetTartx. May God continue to bless you all with a healthy n happy 9 months.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yep, I'm still vomiting at least once a week or more. I'll be 21 weeks on Saturday.

I've been feeling sick again the last 2 days!

I haven't actually vomited since having food poisoning at 22 weeks, but certain smells get me buggy... or sleeping positions.

20 weeks here and brushing my teeth makes me gag. No puking yet this pregnancy (knock on wood), but lots of gagging. No bueno.

So happy to hear from so many people! :)

I can definitely relate with the struggle of teeth brushing! It was one of my first symptoms and it has held on strong. As soon as the tooth paste hits the back of my tongue I have to stop. I am flossing a lot and using mouthwash to help make sure they're clean though '>.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->