Defo new start!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Its really getting me down.... I know everyone I speak too say give myself a break as its only been 5 weeks!!

But how can I be 2 pound up from last week!! AGAIN!!! So im now 4 pound up since I started following the WW plan!! In the early weeks I prob wasnt as strict as I have been this past week! But Im so active!!

I just dont get it.... Im eating much less than when I was pregnant and so much more active!!

Im thinking of joing WW online today... do give me another little kick!! Motivation etc! Cos Im really getting disheartened!! Any opinions??

Im also thinking back to the gym is needed!! Maybe this is what is needed to get my metabolism working!!

Im 22 years old dammit... I should be burning calories quicker than someone my senior and its not like I eat badly.... AT ALL!! I know Im still carrying water but to put weight on???? :hissy:

4 weeks today Im planning my first night out with the girls... (i purely havent been out drinking yet cos of my body, and I miss it)!!

Keep me motivated girls!!! :hug:

good luck hun.

atleast you've got something to aim for, just keep thinking about your night out and hopefully that will give you abit extra motivation. x

Perhaps you are gaining muscle? Muscle does weigh more than fat.

Good luck hun! I haven't really looked into it yet but the 2 girls who I am thinking of joining a slimming club with are both new mummies and they go to Slimming World, would you consider changing after a few more week and see if SW is any better?? they have both tried WW but didn't find they lost as much?
xx

good luck hun in time it will drop off i got dishearted the first couple of months or so then it started to drop off...i found drinking loads of water helped me i dont no y it just did...anyway keep at it & itl soon happen hun xxx

Perhaps you are gaining muscle? Muscle does weigh more than fat.

I doubt it very much at the moment!! My BMI is like 37!! :cry: pre-pregnancy my legs were very toned etc from numerous spinning classes..! Cant wait till I can get back onto a bike... but they are very hardcore excercise classes.... think I would die if I did one now lol!!

Good luck hun! I haven't really looked into it yet but the 2 girls who I am thinking of joining a slimming club with are both new mummies and they go to Slimming World, would you consider changing after a few more week and see if SW is any better?? they have both tried WW but didn't find they lost as much?
xx

not really hun Ive never fancied SW!! All that restriction on different days etc!! My cooking isnt good enough for that!! WW is great cos you are not restricted!!

TBH the best way Ive lost weight in the past is counting calories but then WW shouldnt be any different :shrug: but it seems to be!!

good luck hun in time it will drop off i got dishearted the first couple of months or so then it started to drop off...i found drinking loads of water helped me i dont no y it just did...anyway keep at it & itl soon happen hun xxx

Thanks... Im hoping that it does start to drop off soon!! Loads of mums have said that it can take a while!! Almost like your body has a delayed reaction lol!!

Water has def helped me in the past.... it helps to flush out any water your carrying (i have a lot)!! And it keeps you fall!! Sometimes ppl mistake thisrt signals for hunger.. so water keeps you hydrated!!

Note to self: Drink at least 2 litres a day :)

:hugs:

I would aim for 3 litres of water and nothing below 2...I have had weeks where I have been really good, exercised like a maniac and the scales never changed if I didnt get the water into me. Then when I drink the water I do incredibly well and looking back I havent ate as much which of course would also make you lose more.

Are you using all your points? going alot under? I find I do better if I use my points to within 1/2 a point and dont use my exercise points.

Have you saw the dr about the fluid? are you going this week? a water tablet may be what you need if you're still carrying water which will also make you retain more water as well. But if you dont drink enough water you will retain water as well.

We're all here for you chick, you can do it:hugs:

thanks mamafy!!

Im on 26 points.... without bf-ing!! Ive always got points left!! Apart from days when I just think... sack counting lol!!

Ive added 5 points for bf-ing online cos Im also using formula! I never use my excercise points... I never did when Ive done it previously!!
I think maybe water may be my problem!! Im seeing doc on thurs for my 6 week review!! I hope she can shed some light!!

Fingers crossed for you hon! Good luck! :hugs:

Good luck hun :hugs: Try not to be too hard on yourself, it's early days!! I know I'll be the same though...

xx

good luck hun. i'm so depressed about my size. i'm huge. i went to town today to buy an outfit for a christening next sunday and i couldn't fit into anything. i can't believe it. i;m so huge. i have to start WW asap :cry:

good luck hun. i'm so depressed about my size. i'm huge. i went to town today to buy an outfit for a christening next sunday and i couldn't fit into anything. i can't believe it. i;m so huge. i have to start WW asap :cry:

:hugs: join our biggest loser thread :) I def recommend ww online... its great!

good luck kerry.
i am in the exactly the same boat. i thought by now (7 weeks post partum) i would have shed at least another 1.5 stone but sadly i haven't!!!

i toyed with the idea of Slimming world but didn't like the idea of green/red days. so just sticking with counting points.

i am planning on getting a new hairstyle to cheer myself up!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Christine
X

i defo need my hair doing!! But I plan to have that in 4 weeks time... so hopefully shed some more weight by then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->