Delayed faint positive= confusion

jojomeres

Reaction score
I had my daughter 4 months ago, Me and my Partner decided when Natalia was 6 months old we would try for one more,(we have 3 girls 12yrs,5yrs and 4 months) and that would complete our family, while doing some garden at the weekend came over all faint and my partner joked that I could be preg Ive only had one AF since having Natalia in Jan so while out yesterday I brought some test did one when out neg but when I took it out of the packaging when I got home it now shows a very faint pink line, Then did the 2nd test in pack then after 30min got another extreamly faint line, sent partner out for another 2 pack and took another this morning. I cant barely see a line but asked my 12yr old daughter her opinion and she says there is a line but fainter then the ones yesterday, equaling one confused me, it says to disregard results after 15min, but what are the chances of getting 3 delayed faint positives

its possible, but then you could still have very low hcg leveles in your system from your last pregnancy. Perhaps ask a doctor for a blood test? Good Luck x

If the test results are being read after 5 mins then they could well be evaps. What colour is the positive line in the test??

yes they are being read after the guided time, the lines are very faint but definatly pink, not grey, I've done 4 now all the same brand. been out today and brought a different brand but digital this time, I am 5 days over due for AF but because I've only had 1 period since having my daughter I don't think I can rely on dates.

I don't think you would still have hcg left from having your daughter that would pick up on a test not with your daughter being born 4 months ago.
I'd test with fmu and hopefully you will have a definate answer then x

^shes right, 4months the hormones are defo gone.
Good luck in the morning! Keep us updated!

https://pregnancy.blurtit.com/q688930.html

You did mention a very faint line - at 8 weeks it is still possible (i didn't say it defiantly was) that you could get a false positive. Its possible at any time even if you have never been pregnant to get a false positive!

Its also possible that you could be pregnant.

Hope you get the result you want jojomeres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->