delete all or not?

spicyorange

Reaction score
So I have a cycle tracking app on my phone and have tracked for about a year whilst on the pill obviously it means my cycle acording to it is either 29 or 49 days. It's been useful to track how often we dtd, when I'm running packs together etc etc however when I come off pill (in 7 weeks) should I delete all this data so that I have a blank slate to work out my cycle length etc or should I leave it and use it as a basis/starting point even though it's been artificially controlled? I'm going to have nothing to go on if I delete it as I don't have the faintest idea what my cycle length well be

Although I have NO experience I would say delete it because 1 like you said it was artificially controlled and 2 if your cycle is different and you were pinning everything on the wrong information you would be gutted, I think its better to be safe then sorry and start again so you truly know were you stand :thumbup:
xxx

Delete- I read something somewhere earlier that said your cycle may change after coming off the pill

I'd delete. I'm coming off the nuvaring in three days and I'm expecting all hell to break loose with my cycle so having artifically controlled data probably wouldn't help me.

I started again when I came off the pill. It's too unpredictable!

delete it. Cycles can change when coming of the pill

I would delete it and start over.

is there a way to keep the existing data, but exclude it from the predictions/results? (i know it is possible to do so on fertility friend, not sure on others though.) If so, I would do that, that way youre not losing all that extr data (like when you dtd etc). But, if not, then I would be inclined to do what everyone else suggests, delete.

I'd delete too. Then when you start ttc (in 50something days!!!) you will be building a pattern that is based on your natural cycles and not interfered with by the artificial data.

Right in 6 weeks time I'll delete all the data. Scary but exciting

Just found out you can "disable" cycles, so I can disable the data from my pill cycles without having to delete all the info. Wooop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->