delete

i really can't answer, but didn't want to read & run.
you seem very mature + organised. i only just put in for benifits there because someone on here told me how i did it :haha: x

Yeah you have to pay both out of your own pocket :( There is something called the Bond Guarantee Scheme which pays it but some estate agents don't accept it, mine didn't :(

Also as for EMA you are eligible even if you live with your parents, once you have a dependant they take your income into account not your parents' :D

Ah shit yea it is, I heard they were bringing in an equivalent though for people on v low income :shrug:

no you can i was living with my boyfriend at his parents house and they stopped giving me income support because the only reason they gave it me was cause i was a lone parent but if you live with you OH you wont be classed as a lone parent x

no you can i was living with my boyfriend at his parents house and they stopped giving me income support because the only reason they gave it me was cause i was a lone parent but if you live with you OH you wont be classed as a lone parent x

So I won't get Income Support at all even though neither of us work, will be in education, are independent of our parents and have literally no income? :nope:

No I think you'll both have to have a joint claim for JSA not income support. Might be different in N. Ireland though?

I think you'd claim joint income support if your both in full time education :) xx

you can only claim income support on the base's for being a lone parent if you live with your OH your not alone parent you will have to get JSA

they'll preobably have to calculate your earnings or you could just go down jobcenter :)

august is agggggesss away could they not give you one sooner x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->