Delete

Great question! I'm curious too...It seemed so easy when I conceived my son at age 20 and my daughter at age 25, but now at 38--I feel like time has sped ahead of me and leaving me in the dust...:rofl:...I'm ready for my sticky bean now! Can't wait to see what the ladies have to say on this!

Baby #2 at age 35 took four cycles.
Baby #3 at age 37 took one cycle.
Currently age 39 and on cycle #3 hoping for baby #4.

Aged 35 Baby nr2... 2nd Cycle after Mirena IUD removal. First pregnancy : 3rd Cycle aged 32... Got BFP after using Agnus Cascus and Vitamin B6 tablets for only one cycle... I'm amazed it happened this fast!! Let's hope it sticks!
Baby dust to all TTC!G

DS took 7 months when I was 34, I'm now on cycle 5 TTC #2 but my cycles seem to be much shorter and more variable after having DS so it is harder to plan when to bd

I was 2 months away from 38 & fell pregnant on the first cycle. So it can happen!!
Good luck. X

#1 took me 19 months and 4 IUIs when I was 25.
#2 was one cycle of ntnp at 27.
#3 was 7 cycles at 31.
Now, I have been ttc for 23 cycles with 3 failed IUIs. I just turned 35 last month.

Obviously, I have found fertility to be very, very random.

Good luck.

This is shedding a nice light of hope ladies...Thank you so much...And thank you to the O.P. for asking the question everyone wants to know! :hugs:

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far. As the previous poster said, it's very helpful and I do feel more hopeful! :hugs:

ds one 8 months at age 25
ds two one moment of madness at age 26 :wacko:
dd three around 7 months at age 32
dd at age 40 (5 weeks before being 41) well....came of bc in the feb, first af in april, sort of ntnp till june, properly started trying july, no luck in july, no luck early august, then 3rd cycle end of aug bfp!!! was really shocked too, because i did begin to think I am too old, so stopped taking vitamins, didnt do opk that month, and didnt even bd around the right time as far as I can remember and hey presto! A healthy baby girl, easy pregnancy, probably my best so far!
This time around, been trying since october last year :wacko: but no luck yet

When I was 37 I got my BFP with my DD the first month of trying.

I am 41 in April and got a BFP on Saturday - also first month of trying. I'm pretty astonished to be honest. I thought the first time was a fluke and that it would take ages, especially because my periods had started to go weird.

Good luck!

I was just shy of my 38th birthday when we started TTC....1st cyle, we were too late in the cycle (missed my ovulation window); 2nd cycle, we used KY not realizing it is a sperm killer :roll:; 3rd cycle...switched to using pre-seed and ate honey with royal jelly daily... also started my DH started on Fertilaid; 4th cycle, added softcups and acupuncture and got our BFP. :happydance:

I started ttc 2 months before turning 36. It took 6 months, but I had to have a leep procedure 2 months after trying, so one month was out. 2 of the other 5 months was a shot in the dark due to only being able to dtd once due to circumstances. So basically I got a bfp on the 3rd month of REALLY trying (dtd every day for 5 days in a row...using ovulation sticks etc.) It seemed like a long time, but really if you cut out the 2 months that chances were unlikely, it only took 3 cycles.

I started ttc 2 months before turning 36. It took 6 months, but I had to have a leep procedure 2 months after trying, so one month was out. 2 of the other 5 months was a shot in the dark due to only being able to dtd once due to circumstances. So basically I got a bfp on the 3rd month of REALLY trying (dtd every day for 5 days in a row...using ovulation sticks etc.) It seemed like a long time, but really if you cut out the 2 months that chances were unlikely, it only took 3 cycles.

I had a question about your using the OPKs...We have bd'ed 3 days in a row starting this past saturday (so sat, sun, monday) we skipped tuesday, and bd'ed this am (wednesday), planning to dtd the rest of the week too...My opks are still either faint or just nothing on them...Did you find that was happening too? At what point in your 5 day stint that they became positive? Just curious..Thanks!!

Thank you again to all the ladies!!

waiting 2012..........my opk's always go positive around cd 9....sometimes 8 and 10, the best time to bd i gather is before ov and on the day of ov, or so they say....but I have done no opk this month, i am so sick of getting a pos then dragging oh to bed :wacko:
my advice? bd for the pleasure and because you want to!!! :thumbup:
best of luck darlin xx

It took us 11 cycles to conceive (I was 36). Hope it's quicker for you hun xx

Thanks again kismet!
I am using my opks but also bding for fun..
Hope everyone sees those bfps soon!

Hi everyone:

I'm 36yo about to be 37 in April. I had my son when I was 23 and he was a definite surprise. When I fell pregnant last January that was also a surprise.

We have been ttc for 12 cycles. Not sure what the deal is but nothing is working.

Oh well, I just keep trucking along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->