• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

delete

Hi hun,
I am soo sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you and family. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: My heart breaks for you. I lost my Ava at 20 weeks last March 3rd and it has taken me a year just to get through it and be able to get to some kind of normal. It is a hard road but I promise peace will come to you , it comes to all of us just at different times. I am so sorry and if you ever need to talk I am here... XOOXOXOXOXOO Andrea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thank you everyone , sorry for your losses

I'm so sorry, honey --

please take care of yourself as best you can -- the ladies here are fantastic and will be here to help you in the days that follow...

best wishes

thank you . i think about it all day, always saying "today id be this many weeks pregnant." today would have been 30 weeks..

I too lost my girl sarah in the exact same way I was 24+wks she died 30 mins after birth was the 17th feb 6yrs ago xxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I do the same thing as you with counting the weeks... the whole thing is just so sad and hard to deal with. :hug: to you

thank you . i think about it all day, always saying "today id be this many weeks pregnant." today would have been 30 weeks..

I am so sorry for your loss and that you too have become an angels mummy. you will think about it regularly and still be counting down your pregnancy or stating that you have reached a milestone. As that was my experience to because it is hard to believe that you are not still pregnant and that the baby is not with you. I reached my due date last week and broke my heart because I realised that it was the end of that pregnancy and there were no more milestones for me to talk about Dexter's pregnancy. these are all the reminders we have to get through unfortunately and the pain does start to get easier to cope with.

I hope you find strength to get through this difficult time. Please keep venting on here because it does help :hugs:

thank you all. this website is really helpful to me, talking to people who have been through this horrible thing.

so sorry about your loss, reaching the due date must be so hard.

im so sorry for the loss of your little girl hun xxx

thank you , sorry for your loss. i was wondering what your first AF was like? Im trying to figure out if what I have now is a period or not.. On tuesday night i was spotting, it was hardly anything just some pink on the tp. yesterday, no blood. today, the same tiny amount of spotting.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my daughter Grace last year also 23 weeks into my pregnancy (she was stillborn and her death was caused by an undiagnosed blood clotting disorder). It has been very hard, but it does get a bit easier. we have now been given the all clear form the doctors and have been told we can start TTC when we are ready.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my daughter Grace last year also 23 weeks into my pregnancy (she was stillborn and her death was caused by an undiagnosed blood clotting disorder). It has been very hard, but it does get a bit easier. we have now been given the all clear form the doctors and have been told we can start TTC when we are ready.

thank you , i am sorry for your loss as well. it really is so heart breaking. my dr gave us the okay too, af just ended , on cd 8. lots of baby dust and good luck! hopefully we all get our sticky beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->