• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

delete

Aww i am soo sorry for your loss. I can't understand as i have never been in that boat, but i can imagine the pain you are feeling right now. I lost a baby through an ectopic and found that hard enough, i really hope you find peace and your boyfriend, family and loved ones can help you through this traumatic time and hope the future does raise the sun for you. All my hugs and kissses Gem xx

so awfully sorry for ur loss, R.I.P babygirl :cry:

thank you ladies, sorry to anyone who suffered a loss as well. i see a lot of women on here expecting, it gives me hope. each day that gets closer to my due date is so hard. Today i was sitting next to a women holding her baby girl, and i had to fight back tears. I just want my baby here with me

thank you everyone. i am hoping i can get through this

Hello Ich28

First of all I am very sorry about your loss. It's very hard to go through this but after some time you will find a peace. I lost my boy in 25th week of pregnancy on 9th February this year, it's been three months now and this month I will find out what was the cause of his death, if they established it of course. I am really wondering what happened to my baby, it will be so comforting to know and if there will be no cause, at least me and my boyfriend will have some closure.
I have to tell you that I feel much better now but I will never forget my son and when I think about him (every day) I smile more and more and telling him that in the near future he will have a brother and sister here on earth and I ask him to take care of them from heaven:) That gives me a boost and motivation for the future and I am so happy about it.

I wish you feel better day by day and remember to be strong:)

In one of my uber clear thinking moments, I wrote this for someone who had been deeply affected by a friend's death. I hope it helps you in your tough times.

"We all come from the earth and invariably end up there. Take time to notice nature and the little things. Stop to smell the flowers, feel the breeze and look at trees. Take solace in knowing that even though our loved ones have passed, they are ALWAYS here...we just have to keep looking."

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: As hard as it may be, remember that we are all made of stardust and that every time you look outside, you are seeing everyone and everything you love.

Thank you ladies. I am sad about Mothers Day tomorrow. Also marks the day I'd be 34 weeks. keepholdingon that is a beautiful quote, thank you.

Hopeful 4 #1 thank you very much. i am so happy to here that you son is a happy 1 year old! he truly is a miracle . he must be a strong lil man

I am so very sorry for your loss :hugs:
Lots of love to your little angel xx

I got tears in my eyes .. I am so very sorry for your loss..

that is so heartbreaking. I've been there too. it took months for me to feel a little better. but I am sure our time will come soon hun.
lots of baby dust for you dear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->