Deleted

Haven't posted any pictures in a few weeks, so I figured I'd update now.

Here's me at 33 weeks trying on a bathing suit. I don't like the whole two-piece look on me, tbh. I reminded myself of a bit, fat hussy. :haha:
https://i48.tinypic.com/qqvdbo.jpg

And here's me at 34 weeks.
Front view (Can you tell I'm nesting? I cleaned everything up and then tore it all out again because I needed to organize it :blush: Oh, and the crate of dolls are my niece's)
https://i45.tinypic.com/qyv24k.jpg

Side view
https://i45.tinypic.com/14e4841.jpg

Different side view. That hole you see is where my rib is messed up, although it wasn't hurting as bad today :happydance:
And that beautiful stretchie I have is actually my hip piercing scar. :nope:
https://i49.tinypic.com/2u7b02c.jpg

Gorgeous bump :flower:

Im feeling pretty dumb now though, i'd never heard of or seen a hip piercing :blush:

Been in my own little bubble for far too long lol.

Gorgeous bump :flower:

Im feeling pretty dumb now though, i'd never heard of or seen a hip piercing :blush:

Been in my own little bubble for far too long lol.

They're becoming more popular now, but back when I did it they weren't very common. I had a surface piercing, so I literally just took the skin by my hip and pierced threw it. They still aren't very common with hips, but the micro-dermal version is. (Instead of piercing through the skin and having an entrance and exit hole it's more or less implanted in the skin)

lovely bumps!

and ah, i would never reccomend surface piercings, i have horrible scars from all of mine :(

lovely bumps!

and ah, i would never reccomend surface piercings, i have horrible scars from all of mine :(

Funny enough, I've had 19 total (currently I only have 8 open; 5 in my ears, my tongue, my septum, and my belly button) but the only ones that left a noticable scar was my hip. Maybe it's because I have freckles so the tiny scars blend in. :haha:

I look like a whale!!

Baby boy bump - 29 weeks today!!! :baby:

Attachments

• 29 weeks..jpg
    29 weeks..jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 58
37+1...Finally full term! :happydance:

https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/ellabump/bump/371.jpg

Wow Kirsty you have a really defined bump! Looks like your belly is just ready to snap back into place once you've had her! xxx

lovely bumps!

Funny enough, I've had 19 total (currently I only have 8 open; 5 in my ears, my tongue, my septum, and my belly button) but the only ones that left a noticable scar was my hip. Maybe it's because I have freckles so the tiny scars blend in. :haha:

well i was meaning surface piercings...
none of my other piercings when taken out have left scars, just the surface piercings.
x

35 Weeks!
View attachment 88773

View attachment 88774

you know your huge when...
you have huge boobs and your belly makes them look small.

:rofl: After I had Riley my dad finally admitted to me that he knew my bump was starting to really show because my boobs looked smaller :rofl:
Awkward thing for a dad to say.. especially my dad!

:rofl: That's okay, I blinded my poor dad yesterday! I'm not used to have boobs at all, so I often forget that if I'm wearing a thin shirt you can see my boobs through it. :blush:
I came out into the kitchen and he asked me something and when I turned around to answer him he just screamed "BRA!" And clamped his eyes shut. :rofl: Poor guy!

35 Weeks!
View attachment 88773

View attachment 88774

you know your huge when...
you have huge boobs and your belly makes them look small.

:rofl: After I had Riley my dad finally admitted to me that he knew my bump was starting to really show because my boobs looked smaller :rofl:
Awkward thing for a dad to say.. especially my dad!

:rofl: That's okay, I blinded my poor dad yesterday! I'm not used to have boobs at all, so I often forget that if I'm wearing a thin shirt you can see my boobs through it. :blush:
I came out into the kitchen and he asked me something and when I turned around to answer him he just screamed "BRA!" And clamped his eyes shut. :rofl: Poor guy!

Oh how I love you ladys!
that gave me a good laugh,I am glad I dont live with my dad but since my mom had a boyfriend now I have to be careful when he is over to make sure I dont show to much since I have only lived with girls my whole life and when I moved out it was with my boyfriend.

35 weeks.
phione 007.jpg

28 weeks.

cp1_0420000924a.jpg

I did not think i was getting bigger but I sure am!
I know I already posted this picture but i cant believe the difference.

That is a massive difference Callie :thumbup: I seemed to have just popped the last couple of days so will take a new picture later :D

Ally that REALLY made me laugh :haha: xxx

Im not pregnant anymore but this was my final ever bump picture
38 + 1
(excuse the nakedness of me :blush:) this was taken in hospital in labour :)

Attachments

• last bump photo in hospital.jpg
    last bump photo in hospital.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 98
16 weeks.

Attachments

• Picture005-1.jpg
    Picture005-1.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 16weeks-1.jpg
    16weeks-1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 28