Deleted

Grrr Lois where are your stretch marks! *jealous*

Under all the 'blemish fix/remover' i added over the top of them with my editing software! :haha:
You should see the original picture... Well no you shouldn't, because it's just so bad :cry:
xx

Under all the 'blemish fix/remover' i added over the top of them with my editing software! :haha:
You should see the original picture... Well no you shouldn't, because it's just so bad :cry:
xx

you should be proud of your stretchies girls, they are mummy badges :D only mummies who grow babies can get them, daddies can't just get their badges, they have to be earnt which takes alot more effort than we have to put in ... well having said that we have to put in a hell of a lot of effort just to get out of bed/off the sofa/walk up a hill/ put our underwear on/ put shoes on. I suppose we put in alot of effort to gain ours too :haha: but it'll all be worth it in the end when you have your LO's in your arms :cloud9:

xx

you should be proud of your stretchies girls, they are mummy badges :D only mummies who grow babies can get them, daddies can't just get their badges, they have to be earnt which takes alot more effort than we have to put in ... well having said that we have to put in a hell of a lot of effort just to get out of bed/off the sofa/walk up a hill/ put our underwear on/ put shoes on. I suppose we put in alot of effort to gain ours too :haha: but it'll all be worth it in the end when you have your LO's in your arms :cloud9:

When they're as bad as mine, you don't feel quite so 'proud' of them. I look like i've either been attacked by someone with really sharp nails, or that i'm trying to get a tiger print going on! Not nice at all! Will be so worth it when Shauns here though, i know that, just makes me too depressed posting pictures with my hideous stretched up hips... :cry:

xx

When they're as bad as mine, you don't feel quite so 'proud' of them. I look like i've either been attacked by someone with really sharp nails, or that i'm trying to get a tiger print going on! Not nice at all! Will be so worth it when Shauns here though, i know that, just makes me too depressed posting pictures with my hideous stretched up hips... :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

not a bump but the lack of it 17days post pregnancy
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Belly/17dayspostpregnancy.jpg

You look wonderful!!! You should go check out the "Post Pregnancy Pics" in Teen Parenting. It's a whole tread devoted to post-baby pictures.

36 weeks 3 days.
Uh. I think he's had a growth spurt.
I feel silly looking now!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ebil_socks_for_you/Pregnancy/36weeks3days-1.jpg

36 weeks 3 days.
Uh. I think he's had a growth spurt.
I feel silly looking now!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ebil_socks_for_you/Pregnancy/36weeks3days-1.jpg

Yup, i agree, i think Finn has had a growth spurt!

Hey im due 26th dec
im 32 wk tomoz :D
Yellow bump :happydance:

The pic of bump was when i just turned 31wk :thumbup:

Attachments

• 31wk - Copy.jpg
    31wk - Copy.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 11
29 weeks :)

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 23
  • resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 64
  • resize3.jpg
    resize3.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 39
Hey im due 26th dec
im 32 wk tomoz :D
Yellow bump :happydance:

The pic of bump was when i just turned 31wk :thumbup:

I'm 31 weeks today and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's belly button hasn't popped yet :) The top sometimes collapses if I've just consumed something but apart from that, it looks stupid. I don't think that I'll feel like I look properly pregnant until my belly button pops!

I'll do some pictures later, maybe :)

my 37 week full term bump :D
first is just me, 2nd with my sister, and 3rd is my OH kissing my bump hehe

Attachments

• 37 weeks FULL TERM 001.jpg
    37 weeks FULL TERM 001.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 37 weeks FULL TERM 005.jpg
    37 weeks FULL TERM 005.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 37 weeks FULL TERM 009.jpg
    37 weeks FULL TERM 009.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 32
Wow Daphne, can definitely spot a growth spurt! :D
And Shona I LOOOVE that picture of you and your OH, so cute :')

Here's my 31 week bump:
https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q73/Dudette2k7/PICT0012.jpg

A comparison in the same bottoms at 28 weeks:
https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q73/Dudette2k7/PICT0002-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79