Deleted

I posted the picture of my bump on Facebook and OH's mom just came in (I haven't seen her, she comes home and usually goes straight to bed) and went "YOU'RE SO BIG! Maybe you'll go early!?! He must have dropped or something!". :haha:

Thanks lois :)
i love it too, we weren't even trying to get a picture of that but once we'd done the pics he kissed my bump and my sister managed to snap him in action. Think i'm in falling in love with him Hehe :cloud9:

Daphne the same thing happened to me at 36 weeks! now I'm just gigantic. Turns out, dropping doesn't mean they're coming, it just means they want to cause you hip pain instead of heartburn :(

Daphne the same thing happened to me at 36 weeks! now I'm just gigantic. Turns out, dropping doesn't mean they're coming, it just means they want to cause you hip pain instead of heartburn :(

Awh man! I thought you went into labour the other day :wacko:

You totally read my mind. I could barely sleep last night because of the hip pain, it felt like my legs were going to crack off!

Awh man! I thought you went into labour the other day :wacko:

I did! I am still in labor!
9 days now!

I'm in the world's slowest labor. I've just like stalled at 4cm for a week now....so frustrating!

due date bump!

Attachments

• 40wb.jpg
    40wb.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 40wc.jpg
    40wc.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 19
32+1. Grow baby, grow...! (and not my arse, because that seems to be the only thing doing the growing nowadays lol).

https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/katticonator/c35acfd9-2.jpg

I also added a picture from 30 weeks (the last picture). I feel like I have grown! I can't wait to see how I am at 37 weeks!

Attachments

• 210.jpg
    210.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_1548.jpg
    DSC_1548.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_1550.jpg
    DSC_1550.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 19
  • babybump.jpg
    babybump.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 17
32+1. Grow baby, grow...! (and not my arse, because that seems to be the only thing doing the growing nowadays lol).

i love how ure OH is just chillin in the background....p.s my oh has the same shoes......nice bmp by the way, i cant wait to get preg and have a bump!

I also added a picture from 30 weeks (the last picture). I feel like I have grown! I can't wait to see how I am at 37 weeks!

Ermm... I agree, I think you look a bit bigger in the 30w photo - but that might be because it's higher? I dunno. Either way, I love your Halloween pictures :D

i love how ure OH is just chillin in the background....p.s my oh has the same shoes......nice bmp by the way, i cant wait to get preg and have a bump!

Thank you!
Mrs. Doubtfire was on TV, and his eyes were glued to it like a 3 year old lol. :laugh2:

Hey im due 26th dec
im 32 wk tomoz :D
Yellow bump :happydance:

The pic of bump was when i just turned 31wk :thumbup:

I'm 31 weeks today and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's belly button hasn't popped yet :) The top sometimes collapses if I've just consumed something but apart from that, it looks stupid. I don't think that I'll feel like I look properly pregnant until my belly button pops!

I'll do some pictures later, maybe :)

I love my innie belly button, dont wont it to pop out i actually dont think it will to be honest its pretty deep :blush:

I think you look bigger in your newest bump pic :thumbup:. Cute bump!

Thank you! I looked in the mirror and was just like WOAH where did that come from haha so I had to take a picture.

Ermm... I agree, I think you look a bit bigger in the 30w photo - but that might be because it's higher? I dunno. Either way, I love your Halloween pictures :D

Thanks! My friend had fun putting my costume together and painting my bump.

31 Weeks =] Took them yesterday but just finally got our internet hooked up in our new place. Sorry the back view isn't great i didn't realize when I took the photo.:haha:

Attachments

• 31 weeks.jpg
    31 weeks.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 31w.jpg
    31w.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 17
  • 31front.jpg
    31front.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 31back.jpg
    31back.jpg