Deleted

This is lightning. I have to get a pic of Thunder yet.

I had 2 cats that I named Sharp and Flat. That's pretty cute. <3

38 Weeks - I'm getting so sore now it's unbelievable :cry:

Sorry you're hurting but if it makes you feel any better your bump is GORGEOUS! Hang in there, you're nearly there...

:hugs: Helen xxx

Off topic but when the HELL did you get this far along??? I must have stopped paying attention again... @_@

Full Term Bump <33

Excuse the shitty quality, My camera is on this stupid setting and I cant remember how to take it off, Also the light in our bathroom burnt out so there is only one left (ugh)

Attachments

• 37w-001.jpg
    37w-001.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 37w-002.jpg
    37w-002.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 19
I have a ton of strechies on my legs and boobs, (and a few light ones on my bump from my son) But thank you!

I really need to put up an updated picture of my bump. Haven't put one up in a while. I'm so jealous of all your bumps! They all looks so neat.

Okay, I just took one. It's not very good, though. So I may just have hubby take some pictures when he gets home from work. I was in a hurry because the batteries were dying.

Ignore the pj bottoms. :haha: This is my 25+5 weeks bump.

https://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad289/amandakelley1709/IMG_3328.jpg

I have a ton of strechies on my legs and boobs, (and a few light ones on my bump from my son) But thank you!

Ah. All of mine are pretty light and they're from the yo-yoing weight when I went through puberty. But your bump ones are never noticeable.

Ah. All of mine are pretty light and they're from the yo-yoing weight when I went through puberty. But your bump ones are never noticeable.

there all on the front and my lower back, bathing in baby oil and bio oil 3 times a day <--- my hero lol.

Ahhhh. My guinea pig, Thunder was attacked by lightning. It left her too beaten uup and thunder died last night, just after finding out she was pregnant.
We lost her and all her babys. I could feel 3. I dont know if there were anymore.

Aww no! :nope: Sorry to hear that, poor Thunder. :hugs: xx

Ahhhh. My guinea pig, Thunder was attacked by lightning. It left her too beaten uup and thunder died last night, just after finding out she was pregnant.
We lost her and all her babys. I could feel 3. I dont know if there were anymore.

Oh no!! :cry:

Oh no!! :cry:

I know. She was going to be a good momma too. She was so nice and loving. She is going to be missed.

there all on the front and my lower back, bathing in baby oil and bio oil 3 times a day <--- my hero lol.[/I][/COLOR]

Oh, nice :thumbup: I have super sensitive skin (more than ever since become preggers) and Bio-Oil dries me out really bad, I would expect baby oil to do the same... I can literally only bathe in water and even then I can still dry out!

Aw thank you. I've only got tiny little stretchmarks on my boobs

Hahah, I already had some on my boobs, but now I'm consciously looking everywhere for stretchies ad get confused as to which I already had.

I think I have two barely noticeable ones on my stomach, above my belly button now but only my camera can manage to point them out! But on top of that I have my very wonky linea nigra and belly fluff :haha:

I have the belly fluff. I think it makes my tummy look like the top of an old mans head! lmao.
I've been told I'd get the stretch marks after I have my little cub though.

I have the belly fluff. I think it makes my tummy look like the top of an old mans head! lmao.
I've been told I'd get the stretch marks after I have my little cub though.

Ahaha. Well, the fluff doesn't show in your pictures :) And yeah, I don't want to lose the extra weight too fast because that's when they'll come in. I think a "healthy" time to eventually end up back at pre-pregnancy weight is just over a year - so let's try to stick to that. I'm not really bothered anyway as I've not gained loads myself and a few extra pounds after having a baby is totally acceptable.

I don't think I've gained too much, and I'm in no hurry to lose all of the weight. I'm just happy that little cub is putting on the weight he needs. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->