Deleted

Took these at like 3am, hence crap quality from my 1 working bulb.
22+4
https://i.imgur.com/V4oUh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uiZgx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VOyik.jpg
... Don't think I've grown at all :( I was looking at my tattoo and hoping for a flat tummy right now though.

No, you're winning :) Mine's still a bit smaller, will try to grab a picture later.

Almost at 16 weeks! Also, I NEED honesty! To wear the bikini or not to wear the bikini??
My best friend says I look like I've eaten too many cheeseburgers, but my OH says I look preggo.. What to do???

View attachment 219313

View attachment 219312

Haha I was wondering the same thing a while back (I'm massive now so choose not to) but earlier on I was still working out and going to the pool, OH said I looked pregnant and I just felt fat :growlmad: Stuck it out for a little bit but didn't feel comfortable so I ended up buying one of those tankini's. Not really my style but it felt less revealing! I say do whatever you feel comfortable in:thumbup:

Um, that girl is not your best friend if she said it looks like you ate too much. :nope: You're pregnant! There's a baby growing.

Wear the bikini. :) You look great.

Thanks girly!
No worries about my best friend.. He's a guy so his honesty is to-be-expected. Haha.

1- Bumpy at his first concert :flower:

the rest - 29+3 days (nearly 30 weeks! :happydance: woo!)

xx

Attachments

• DSC02022.jpg
    DSC02022.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC02269.jpg
    DSC02269.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC02270.jpg
    DSC02270.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC02271.jpg
    DSC02271.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 9
Here are my proof pics :)

Edit: last one says BnB

Attachments

• 32+3 weeks.jpg
    32+3 weeks.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 32+3 weeks (2).jpg
    32+3 weeks (2).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 32+3 weeks (3).jpg
    32+3 weeks (3).jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 32+3 weeks (4).jpg
    32+3 weeks (4).jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 32+3 weeks proof pic (5).jpg
    32+3 weeks proof pic (5).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 37

Oh my gosh!! Your belly button!! :D I love it!! Hahha. I've got such a far in "innie" that I'm so jealous of all you girls who have theirs pop out or that have outies!

Oh my gosh!! Your belly button!! :D I love it!! Hahha. I've got such a far in "innie" that I'm so jealous of all you girls who have theirs pop out or that have outies!

I know, it's crazy. :haha: Mine was an 'inbetweeny' before but it's completely popped out.

Lol i love it!! I know some people are like "ew I hate that mjne popped out!" I'm basically like "you bitch!! I love it!! Can we trade!?"

I know, it's crazy. :haha: Mine was an 'inbetweeny' before but it's completely popped out.

Lol i love it!! I know some people are like "ew I hate that mjne popped out!" I'm basically like "you bitch!! I love it!! Can we trade!?"

It's really annoying though. I keep bashing it into things and some strange people keep poking at it (aka my mum :dohh:). The midwife gave me some tape so I can flatten it :haha:

It's really annoying though. I keep bashing it into things and some strange people keep poking at it (aka my mum ). The midwife gave me some tape so I can flatten it
hahaha that's funny! Yours is amazing! It pops out like a whole 2 inches!! :dohh: I'm sure that tape came in handy!

It's really annoying though. I keep bashing it into things and some strange people keep poking at it (aka my mum ). The midwife gave me some tape so I can flatten it
hahaha that's funny! Yours is amazing! It pops out like a whole 2 inches!! :dohh: I'm sure that tape came in handy!

The tape's amazing! I'll swap belly buttons with you if you want. I'm pretty sick of hearing 'oh, it looks like a nipple' or 'omg, is that a mini penis on your stomach' :dohh:

The tape's amazing! I'll swap belly buttons with you if you want. I'm pretty sick of hearing 'oh, it looks like a nipple' or 'omg, is that a mini penis on your stomach' :dohh:

Ahahaha I like the mini penis one :thumbup: I do love going around telling people how I've got a penis inside me!

Ahahaha I like the mini penis one :thumbup: I do love going around telling people how I've got a penis inside me!

Oh, I know. I've used that one as well. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->