Deleted

Bex you have the cutest bump! And you are pregnant, that's the only time you are allowed to dress like a slop (and immediately PP). :winkwink:

I miss being pregnant. It'd be stupid for us to have another baby now and I want to enjoy Finn by himself, but I miss being pregnant!

A few weeks ago I never thought I'd miss being pregnant, but now it's coming to the end I really think I will!

When I was pregnant I complained, constantly, but now it's been done a bit I want it back! I liked having a little person hanging out in me. Now he just bites me and yanks down my shirt. :haha:

Bex you have the cutest bump! And you are pregnant, that's the only time you are allowed to dress like a slop (and immediately PP). :winkwink:

I miss being pregnant. It'd be stupid for us to have another baby now and I want to enjoy Finn by himself, but I miss being pregnant!

I know I am going to miss it terribly :cry:

Truth!

This is a little late, but this is me at 14+1 :) My belly is all hard now and it's so cool! lol No more bloat!:thumbup::happydance:

Attachments

• DSC00386.jpg
    DSC00386.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00389.jpg
    DSC00389.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 30
24 week VDAY bumpy<3 :flower:
I dont see a change.. :cry:
First is from yesterday then my pretty new dress is from today :thumbup:
EDIT: Just realized you all can see my old couch, first picture, then new couch we got today in the other picture :haha:

Skye you look great! i can definitely see progress! and i love the dress!

another pic for comparison the first one is 14+5 and the second is 15+5, sorry about the bad quality of them im not very good at this lol.

does anyboday see a difference :D x

i see a difference, you have a tattoo in one lol

yeah i took them from different sides lol i have a tattoo on one side lol and no i didnt het it when i was pregnant :D x

another pic for comparison the first one is 14+5 and the second is 15+5, sorry about the bad quality of them im not very good at this lol.

does anyboday see a difference :D x

i see a difference, you have a tattoo in one lol

hahahahah :dohh:

:dohh: hmmmm.. Strange?? :coffee:
:shrug:

and i took the second one in the mirror so it has flipped round its deffo me il prove it to all you if u want x

i have just looked through this since i posted my pics and it has really upset me i have took more pics to prove i am who i am today. and to explain it no i did not get a tattoo while pregnant . the second photo was taken in a mirror in my living room and the first was taken in my bathroom.
the first three are all today and the last one is a full pic of my tattoo that my oh took for me a while ago.

if anybody wants me to do anything else to prove whoi am i will do it as this has really upset me today.

Attachments

• IMG00065-20110610-1016.jpg
    IMG00065-20110610-1016.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG00066-20110610-1017.jpg
    IMG00066-20110610-1017.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG00068-20110610-1017.jpg
    IMG00068-20110610-1017.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG00013-20110118-2255.jpg
    IMG00013-20110118-2255.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 52
i have just looked through this since i posted my pics and it has really upset me i have took more pics to prove i am who i am today. and to explain it no i did not get a tattoo while pregnant . the second photo was taken in a mirror in my living room and the first was taken in my bathroom.
the first three are all today and the last one is a full pic of my tattoo that my oh took for me a while ago.

if anybody wants me to do anything else to prove whoi am i will do it as this has really upset me today.

Awh we believe you!!!! i think you proved it enough hun haha! your hair is really cute! i think most of us were just worried you got a tattoo while pregnant which you obviously didnt! :) :flower:

7 weeks today. What a big difference from last week! I think I am much, much more bloated and rounder. :3

https://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3041/7wks002.jpg

Doc weighed me at 107. I'm normally 103. Phew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->