Deleted

Lol she is actually ;) you two are sort of alike :shrug: she lives in Oregon :rofl:

hahaha it's crazy how much your name really says about you ya know

i've noticed alot of similarities in people with the same names it's pretty cool i think :]

okay we didn't have this conversation before did we?? LOL I totally just had Deja Vu! Weird... I've noticed that too. All my friends named Ashley had this kind of similarity.. It always tripped me out...
And my babys doing flips inky tummy right now and probably laughing at me because I keep trying to record him then he stops!! Butthead!! LOL.

haha dejavu's a trippppppppp.

lol awww just don't givee upp!!!!!! I wanna see!!!!!!

LOL, yea must be pretty comman, and I agree, those who have the same name are quite alike in alot of ways which is so cool!

Lol I gave up and went to bed.. Guess that's why no ones like me :) I have never met someone named Skye Shelton :)

20 weeks today!:happydance: I can't believe I'm already half way there. I feel like I popped overnight though... lol :dohh:

Attachments

• DSC00534.jpg
    DSC00534.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00532.jpg
    DSC00532.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00535.jpg
    DSC00535.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 24
20 weeks today!:happydance: I can't believe I'm already half way there. I feel like I popped overnight though... lol :dohh:

:O on my gosh yes you did :wohoo: you look amazing!!

haha Thanks Skye! :hugs: I feels so big now lol. But I'm super stoked! I find out the baby's gender today! :happydance:

You better update all of us:flow: I'm thinkng boy:blue: hehe so excited for you!

I definitely will :thumbup: We're thinking boy too, but half of my dad's side thinks it's gonna be a girl lol. :dohh: Guess we'll just have to see :shrug: lol

EVERYONE thought girl for me, majority of my friends, my mom, one of my brothers, most people I associated with really. :haha: he's a boy though! Mommys normally right!

Lol I gave up and went to bed.. Guess that's why no ones like me :) I have never met someone named Skye Shelton :)

Is Shelton your middle name????

Lol I've never met a Chelsea with the same last name as me

Haha I have never met a Tina in my life. BUT my full name is Christina and I have met plenty of them, but they all go by Chrissy. And I have never met anyone with the same first and middle name as me.

Oh and neonpolkadots you really have popped! Your bump is so cute!

Everyone looks so great!!!!!

my name is Sarah Michelle... sound familiar??? lol

31 weeks!
Eck! Im getting so so big!
https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab34/candelwaxxxx/IMAG0376-1.jpg
https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab34/candelwaxxxx/IMAG0378-1.jpg

my little bump. :happydance:
looking a little rough... it isss midnight.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 35
20 week vs 23 week bump <3
Most of my stretchies are on my lower back and sides. :S

Attachments

• SAM_9515 (2).jpg
    SAM_9515 (2).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg