Deleted

Haha I have never met a Tina in my life. BUT my full name is Christina and I have met plenty of them, but they all go by Chrissy. And I have never met anyone with the same first and middle name as me.

Oh and neonpolkadots you really have popped! Your bump is so cute!

That's my name too. I don't go by Tina cause its my moms name and I've been called Chrissy my entire life. :flow: My parents put their names together to make mine. Chris + Tina. :)

16 weeks :)
https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m637/xxxsusieqxxx/IMAG1137.jpg
https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m637/xxxsusieqxxx/IMAG1123.jpg
:D
xx

23 weeks, well one day away from 23 weeks.

Attachments

• 283110_10150246103612701_511862700_7486211_2936191_n.jpg
    283110_10150246103612701_511862700_7486211_2936191_n.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 9
https://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad277/courtneyleeannx/lolololol.jpg
https://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad277/courtneyleeannx/sdkjkd.jpg
8 weeks, 4 days.
Sorry there so big, I really need to resize them.
I think I'm just really bloated? What do you guys think?

32 weeks all stomach pretty much ha

Attachments

• Photo 174.jpg
    Photo 174.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 57
https://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad277/courtneyleeannx/lolololol.jpg
https://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad277/courtneyleeannx/sdkjkd.jpg
8 weeks, 4 days.
Sorry there so big, I really need to resize them.
I think I'm just really bloated? What do you guys think?

I think it could just be bloat, unless your further along then you think? :flow:

I think it could just be bloat, unless your further along then you think? :flow:

I don't think I'm further along. I was hospitalized late March cause I had a very high temp. & they done an x-ray & found out I had a cyst on my ovary, so the doctors done a Transvaginal ultrasound (think that's what its called, I was drugged half the time & don't remember anything about it! lol:blush:) to get a closer look.. But it was really little and said it'd go away my next period :p
I'm not quite sure how you go about conceiving twins.... But My great grandmother had twins, my Great Aunt, and two of my cousins had twins.... Then on my OH's side, his family has a bunch of twins.. There are even triplets in my family! lol.
A woman told me yesterday that I looked like I was packing twins. Not sure, but it just made me think, what if I have twins? Don't wanna get my hopes up, but I'd love to have twins! haha. :flower:

I don't think I'm further along. I was hospitalized late March cause I had a very high temp. & they done an x-ray & found out I had a cyst on my ovary, so the doctors done a Transvaginal ultrasound (think that's what its called, I was drugged half the time & don't remember anything about it! lol:blush:) to get a closer look.. But it was really little and said it'd go away my next period :p
I'm not quite sure how you go about conceiving twins.... But My great grandmother had twins, my Great Aunt, and two of my cousins had twins.... Then on my OH's side, his family has a bunch of twins.. There are even triplets in my family! lol.
A woman told me yesterday that I looked like I was packing twins. Not sure, but it just made me think, what if I have twins? Don't wanna get my hopes up, but I'd love to have twins! haha. :flower:

I'm sorry you were sick, that must have been awful :hugs:
I'm really not sure though..Cause even if it were twins, your bump shouldn't be that "dropped" if you know what I mean?
I mean..I didn't even have a bump at 8 weeks, for either of my girls!
If twins/triplets run in your family it is a possibility though.
Sarah is expecting twins, maybe you should PM her? (xSarahM).
She could tell you what her bump looked like at 8 weeks :flower:

I'm really not sure though..Cause even if it were twins, your bump shouldn't be that "dropped" if you know what I mean?

Thank you so much! I think I'm just really bloated though.. I'll PM her... thank you for the help!

Thank you so much! I think I'm just really bloated though.. I'll PM her... thank you for the help!

No problem :flower: PM me anytime you want :hugs:

Oh dear it's been a little bit since i've been on the forum, so i suppose i'll be doing lots of catching up !
anyway, i'm 19 weeks today, so excited. And this week i go for anatomy ultrasound and they'll check for the baby's gender because i'm too impatient to wait till birth haha!

https://i53.tinypic.com/29z77ly.jpg

think i'm in order for another bump picture, havent really grown much though! can't really see a difference..
i'll take one and post later! :flower:

My last ever bump pic...little did I know I was actually in early labour in this picture :haha:
40+6

Attachments

• SAM_0153.jpg
    SAM_0153.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members