Deleted

:hugs: I'm right there with you.. I'm ready for it to be over n to have my baby already. Lol 6 more weeks..

Well 3 to 8 really haha

I wish we could just know..

:thumbup: that's true!! Lol. It'll still fly by!! Once you're down to being due in a month is when people say it REALLY slows down.. Just be thankful you aren't HUGE so you're more comfortable then most. I did notice today I can't sit up without a back support to lean on because it hurts!! :wacko: so be thankful we aren't like some girls who are never comfortable because their bumps are huge and they're totally swollen etc. I wad talking to a girl today who's 39 weeks, her ankles are soooo swollen she said it's so uncomfy.. She's also HUGE so she hasn't slept much she said in the last few weeks.. :nope: I still wanna be big though , an it hurts to bend over( for me ) to put my shoes on n tie them so I feel some of the agony but so far we've both gotten lucky.

Well 3 to 8 really haha

I wish we could just know..

:thumbup: that's true!! Lol. It'll still fly by!! Once you're down to being due in a month is when people say it REALLY slows down.. Just be thankful you aren't HUGE so you're more comfortable then most. I did notice today I can't sit up without a back support to lean on because it hurts!! :wacko: so be thankful we aren't like some girls who are never comfortable because their bumps are huge and they're totally swollen etc. I wad talking to a girl today who's 39 weeks, her ankles are soooo swollen she said it's so uncomfy.. She's also HUGE so she hasn't slept much she said in the last few weeks.. :nope: I still wanna be big though , an it hurts to bend over( for me ) to put my shoes on n tie them so I feel some of the agony but so far we've both gotten lucky.

Yea but sometimes i think if i was bigger i would be more comfortable it'd just be more of an obstacle. my dr. said she's been in the ready to go position (dropped) for months and that's why i have been put on (not strict) bedrest the amt of pressure is unbelievable and i cannn'ttt move cause her heads in my pelvis n all.. it reallllllyyyyy hurts.. idk my pregnancy just got really hard i started throwin up again and blah blah blah :nope: i'm just miserable :(

They put you on bedrest because of it? :o Az has been head down and then engaged and they just say the pressure is normal and it's okay.. Even after my horrible BH which they say are BH but I say were contractions.. I told my mom I wouldn't be suprised If they checked me and I was dialated honestly with the weird stuff I've had lately.. I think the good thing about being smaller is you can sleep easier.. When your bump is HUGE like some girls then it's hard to lay any comfortable way..

They put you on bedrest because of it? :o Az has been head down and then engaged and they just say the pressure is normal and it's okay.. Even after my horrible BH which they say are BH but I say were contractions.. I told my mom I wouldn't be suprised If they checked me and I was dialated honestly with the weird stuff I've had lately.. I think the good thing about being smaller is you can sleep easier.. When your bump is HUGE like some girls then it's hard to lay any comfortable way..

Yea, well that was one of the reasons. because she's unusually low, out of the average range and she's angled (due to my uterus) in a way that puts a ridiculous amount of pressure on my cervix and all well my whole pelvic floor. If i'm on my feet, vertical, for too long i start contracting very bad. They put me on a moniter and were really concerned with how strong they are.

Idk i just figure once i hit 37 weeks i'll deal with the pain and walk around cause i'm prreetty damn sure that'll work for me with all the issues i've had with it already lol but with my luck something will magically snap back in place, my uterus will straighten n lift itself she'll rise and it won't work haha.

:rofl: that'd be so shitty... Waiting to hit 37 weeks because you know she won't stay in for too long with walking around then figuring out it's all back to "normal" and she doesn't come until late :dohh: that'd be like my luck 100%, with them saying he'll come early or be big etc he'll be tiny and come late!! :haha:

:rofl: that'd be so shitty... Waiting to hit 37 weeks because you know she won't stay in for too long with walking around then figuring out it's all back to "normal" and she doesn't come until late :dohh: that'd be like my luck 100%, with them saying he'll come early or be big etc he'll be tiny and come late!! :haha:

haha riiiiight?

36 weeks! apparently i was off on my dates so my new due date is the 12th. you can see a little bit of the monkey decor in the background! haha

Attachments

• Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 48
36 weeks! apparently i was off on my dates so my new due date is the 12th. you can see a little bit of the monkey decor in the background! haha

Youre looking amazing Sarah, and I love the room!! :hugs: did they change your date????? Or are you going by a recent ultrasound?

LOVE your nursery! omg its adorable
&& cute bump:flow:

This is my 26 week "bump" :haha:
292778_1912293522683_1102230118_31663473_3752785_n.jpg

Youre looking amazing Sarah, and I love the room!! :hugs: did they change your date????? Or are you going by a recent ultrasound?

actually i had my date wrong.. lmao. i looked at my chart my last doctors appointment. i thought i was 34 and 3 or 4 and my chart had said 35 and 1 and that my due date was the 12th.. i guess just bad communication? haha

24Weeks:happydance:

Attachments

• DSC00620.jpg
    DSC00620.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00621.jpg
    DSC00621.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00622a.jpg
    DSC00622a.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 14
Notice i dont do anythinggggg with my hair but the same old bun! lol im too lazy :haha:

https://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/xbabygurlo0ox/Progression.jpg

I love how all the pictures are all the same, no creativity at all when it comes to taking pictures anymore!!! :nope: lol

Notice i dont do anythinggggg with my hair but the same old bun! lol im too lazy :haha:

https://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/xbabygurlo0ox/Progression.jpg

I love how all the pictures are all the same, no creativity at all when it comes to taking pictures anymore!!! :nope: lol

Lol There's nothing wrong with doing the same old thing every week haha. The only reason something changes in mine every week is cause I get bored REALLY EASY haha:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->