Deleted

21+1 :flower:

Sorry the crappy pic, was in a rush when I took it!

Attachments

• IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
41 weeks..

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/tkotasek/6dc40907.jpg
https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/tkotasek/245ed140.jpg

First bump post, feel so huge and uncomfy now! This is my 36week bump yesterday :D Wasn't too light so you can't see all the strechies which have started to appear :(
https://i39.tinypic.com/35m4mqp.jpg

Hot Tea - Still can't believe you've not popped yet! You and bump look great! :flower:

Sarahhh92 - You look fab and don't worry about stretch marks :hugs:

P021111_19.28_[01].jpg
23 weeks, i feel huuge... but still cant tell im pregnant according to some girls at college :(
it looks a mess cos of where my jeans cut in and my stretchy marks but ah well

First bump post, feel so huge and uncomfy now! This is my 36week bump yesterday :D Wasn't too light so you can't see all the strechies which have started to appear :(
https://i39.tinypic.com/35m4mqp.jpg

Oh wow you have a beautiful bump! I'm 32 weeks and really can't see myself growing to be this big within a few weeks :( I'd love a big bump like that!

Gorgeous bumps every one! xx

View attachment 291320
23 weeks, i feel huuge... but still cant tell im pregnant according to some girls at college :(

Aww no you have a lovely cute bump that looks just right for 23 weeks :thumbup:

I get the 'You can't tell you're pregnant' comments and it's really annoying! Although I think it's partially due to jealousy from some people and also people who haven't experienced pregnancy before seem to think you're meant to have a great big massive bump from month 2 :haha:

I don't have stretch marks on my tummy *yet* although there are some on my boobs :( Have you tried coco butter? It's brill :D xx

Oh wow you have a beautiful bump! I'm 32 weeks and really can't see myself growing to be this big within a few weeks :( I'd love a big bump like that!

Gorgeous bumps every one! xx

Thank youu :) Ahhh believe me it will happen so quick its almost like an overnight thing, my jeans would still fit me without the top few buttons done up a few weeks ago now im stuck in leggings and pjs, means im mega comfy tho :D

View attachment 291320

Aww no you have a lovely cute bump that looks just right for 23 weeks :thumbup:

I get the 'You can't tell you're pregnant' comments and it's really annoying! Although I think it's partially due to jealousy from some people and also people who haven't experienced pregnancy before seem to think you're meant to have a great big massive bump from month 2 :haha:

I don't have stretch marks on my tummy *yet* although there are some on my boobs :( Have you tried coco butter? It's brill :D xx

thankies :flower:

yeah thats true, all these people have never been pregnant but somehow know exactly what size i should be by now :wacko:

i did have some coco butter it just made me smell like a choccie cake :haha: got this other stuff now doesnt look like it works hehe xx

View attachment 291320

I think you can totally tell you're pregnant! Definitely looks like baby, not belly :thumbup:
I'll post mine tomorrow, you definitely cant tell i'm pregnant yet :( xx

View attachment 291320

I think you can totally tell you're pregnant! Definitely looks like baby, not belly :thumbup:
I'll post mine tomorrow, you definitely cant tell i'm pregnant yet :( xx

thanks babe :)
not seen much of your bump yet will have to have a look tomorrow, give it time you'll soon pop :) xx

you definitely look pregnant to me jem, but when you have clothes over your bump it's hard to tell sometimes xx

you definitely look pregnant to me jem, but when you have clothes over your bump it's hard to tell sometimes xx

Yeahh this is true :thumbup:

And Jemmie you're right, it's annoying that people who've never been pregnant somehow know how big you're supposed to! :haha: I won't lie though, I didn't realise how long it takes to get a bump- I did think I'd get a lot bigger a lot sooner! xx

And Jemmie you're right, it's annoying that people who've never been pregnant somehow know how big you're supposed to! :haha: I won't lie though, I didn't realise how long it takes to get a bump- I did think I'd get a lot bigger a lot sooner! xx

I like having a small bump! xx

thanks babe :)
not seen much of your bump yet will have to have a look tomorrow, give it time you'll soon pop :) xx

Pssh! I've been posting every week, haha.
Ages before pregnancy, my friend was bloated and she like pushed her belly out aswell and was like, "I think i look about 12 weeks pregnant when i do this.."

And obviously cause most people have like no bump at 12 weeks i was like, "No, you're far too big for 12 weeks!" Which sounded like i was calling her fat :dohh:
But yeah, when she did that, her belly was bigger than mine is now. And she's a skinny minny! :( xx

I like having a small bump! xx

i LOVE small bumps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back