Deleted

thanks babe :)
not seen much of your bump yet will have to have a look tomorrow, give it time you'll soon pop :) xx

Pssh! I've been posting every week, haha.
Ages before pregnancy, my friend was bloated and she like pushed her belly out aswell and was like, "I think i look about 12 weeks pregnant when i do this.."

And obviously cause most people have like no bump at 12 weeks i was like, "No, you're far too big for 12 weeks!" Which sounded like i was calling her fat :dohh:
But yeah, when she did that, her belly was bigger than mine is now. And she's a skinny minny! :( xx

:blush: im way behind on my bump stalking, aww well at least your bump is real :thumbup: xx

is this considered a small bump?

First at 30+2
Next two taken today, 31+2.
Much difference?

Attachments

• 30+2.jpg
    30+2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Snapshot_20111104.jpg
    Snapshot_20111104.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 19
  • Snapshot_20111104_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20111104_1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 16

First at 30+2
Much difference?

ohh wow i can deffo see a difference at 31 weeks, i dont think it's a small bump though, cos ive seen smaller at 30 weeks, but it isn't big either if you get me.. it's so cute though, i hope im like that at 30 weeks - lovely and rounded shape :flower:

First at 30+2
Much difference?

I think we are close in bump size and people tell me i look only 6 months when im 8 and when i was 6 they said i looked more like 3 months . It was so annoying but idc i love it and i cant imagine the extra weight and backaches of larger bumps .

Taking this photo was a serious mission, I had to disconnect like a thousand cables from computers xbox's etc and spilt 500 (no joke) Q-tips across my floor. But darn it I got the shot. 18 weeks, wearing my new dress that cost me $3 and makes me look like a pregnant nun whilst being oh-so-comfortable. Best $3 ever!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111105_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20111105_2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 20
Taking this photo was a serious mission, I had to disconnect like a thousand cables from computers xbox's etc and spilt 500 (no joke) Q-tips across my floor. But darn it I got the shot. 18 weeks, wearing my new dress that cost me $3 and makes me look like a pregnant nun whilst being oh-so-comfortable. Best $3 ever!

Lovely Bump & The Dress Is Lovely Too You Made It Look Like A Million Bucks Girl !

you make pregnant nun look good :thumbup: lovely bump coming along there :flower:

First at 30+2
Much difference?

Not small at all! I think it's quite impressive! It's a lot bigger than mine any way :shrug: Gorgeous though xx

So cute!
I'm almost a week ahead and i'm smaller :( xx

First at 30+2
Much difference?

Not small at all! I think it's quite impressive! It's a lot bigger than mine any way :shrug: Gorgeous though xx

Thank youu, I was so tiny before i was pregnant 6 stone 7 and 5"2.
I was a size four or six UK. So i thought that i'd have the tiniest bump ever but I must have a big boy! xxx

First at 30+2
Much difference?

I do see a difference ! A big one. :)
I don't think you're small, you're a bit smaller than I am buut I'm a planet. :haha:

First at 30+2
Much difference?

Thank youu, I was so tiny before i was pregnant 6 stone 7 and 5"2.
I was a size four or six UK. So i thought that i'd have the tiniest bump ever but I must have a big boy! xxx
Your belly looks like the size it should be. Not big, not small, just perfect.

https://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x471/Shaunaghxx/19-s.jpg

19 week Bumparoo! :)
Little, but getting there?

21 weeks + 3 days.
I feel quite big :shrug:

https://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h350/beannz1/213.jpghttps://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h350/beannz1/2132.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->