Deleted

duee date vs 38 and 39 weeks..

the first pic is 38 weeks, second is 39 and the last ones are due date..and the bikini is my bikini i brought for the birthing pool as my mum will feel uncomfortable seeing my bits with my OH in the room so we managed to find a skirt :thumbup:

anyone notice any difference :dohh:

IMG_0563.jpg IMG_0574.jpg IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0623.jpg

^ This time you've definitely dropped! :) Not long now at all!

Took this last night at 34w + 2d... Wonder where baby Payton was making himself comfortable?! :haha:

Attachments

• tumblr_mamphg0qn31rv3wzoo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mamphg0qn31rv3wzoo1_1280.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 18
my 20 week bump!
how ya'll think i'm coming along? :)

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 8
27 weeks today! :D

https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll35/chezz-ox/7930784C-8453-4FF3-90C4-8F05C6A7685F-9694-00000545A3380BC7.jpg

aww i miss my bump :(

I really cant wait to find someone and try in a few years...

I havent got any pictures yet, but looking at everyone elses i am massive! My midwife has already said i am measuring big, at 26 weeks i was measuring 30 weeks! I have to go back next week (I'm 27 weeks now) just to see if he is still growing at such a pace. Another thing i have noticed is that my belly is really low? It hasn't dropped or anything, it has always been low. But comparing to other pictures on here, it seem reaaaaally low. Any suggestions on what it could be?

Your bumps are all beautiful!

I havent got any pictures yet, but looking at everyone elses i am massive! My midwife has already said i am measuring big, at 26 weeks i was measuring 30 weeks! I have to go back next week (I'm 27 weeks now) just to see if he is still growing at such a pace. Another thing i have noticed is that my belly is really low? It hasn't dropped or anything, it has always been low. But comparing to other pictures on here, it seem reaaaaally low. Any suggestions on what it could be?

It's weird but boys can generally be lower bumps than girls the later on you get! When I was smaller I was low, then I got really high, but from about 33 weeks my bump suddenly got low without me even dropping :shrug:
I was measuring 42cm at 37 weeks so I know how you feel!

It's weird but boys can generally be lower bumps than girls the later on you get! When I was smaller I was low, then I got really high, but from about 33 weeks my bump suddenly got low without me even dropping :shrug:

Ahhh! Well that makes me feel a lot better :)

What was the reason you was measuring big, did you have a big baby?

Thanks.

Thanks.

I don't know :shrug: Lol, my LO was born one day after his due date and only weighed 8lb 3oz and was 19 inches long, he was very small! My waters did go in gushes for about 12 hours though, I did get told when I was leaking at 19 weeks that it was likely me having too much waters and my body getting rid of some :S Lol

Thanks.

I don't know :shrug: Lol, my LO was born one day after his due date and only weighed 8lb 3oz and was 19 inches long, he was very small! My waters did go in gushes for about 12 hours though, I did get told when I was leaking at 19 weeks that it was likely me having too much waters and my body getting rid of some :S Lol

Oh right :) I hope it's something as simple as that for me!

Thank you!

21 weeks and 1 day, 3 days ago! :D

Attachments

• 21 weeks.jpg
    21 weeks.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 21 weeks and 1day.jpg
    21 weeks and 1day.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 16
decided to take a bump pic and OH MY DAYS i am huge lol i've grown loads in the last 3 weeks. I'll up load my 34 week one and my 37 week one x

Attachments

• 34 + 4 (2).JPG
    34 + 4 (2).JPG
    200 KB · Views: 31
  • 37 + 4 (2).JPG
    37 + 4 (2).JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads