Deleted

You'll get a bump soon, promise!! I wasn't showing until 20 weeks and that was just friends and family who knew. Wasn't until almost 30 weeks that I started getting strangers noticing and from there I popped right out and now feel huuuuuuge!! - and now overdue, haha! Enjoy that you can still see your toes and that you dont have an obstacle in the way to be able to shave your legs :haha:

Lol I actually noticed just a few days ago that I can now feel where my uterus is and I'm finally starting to get a bump that's not just from being bloated :laugh2: I feel like I'm making some progress now! Of course no one else will really be able to notice, probably not until I'm around 20 weeks like you, but I'm still excited :D

This is me at 35+1

Attachments

• 35w1d.jpg
    35w1d.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 35w1day.jpg
    35w1day.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 34
29 weeks, it feels so close, but yet so far away!

Attachments

• 29weeks 002.jpg
    29weeks 002.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 8
Even though it was massive I miss my bump!
I actually just looked aaaaaaall the way back to when I was posting my pictures!
Believe it or not, girls, you will miss it!

I actually just looked aaaaaaall the way back to when I was posting my pictures!

:cry: I know! In 4 weeks, I'm gonna do a comparison pic. 34w with DS1 and 34w with DS2. :)

:cry: I know! In 4 weeks, I'm gonna do a comparison pic. 34w with DS1 and 34w with DS2. :)

Wow can't believe you're thirty weeks already! :D

I know! I don't know where the time has gone. Jason will be a year before you know it! The holidays have definitely helped a lot too! Kept my mind off things and next thing I will be doing is rushing in the car to go to the hospital! :haha:

This was Monday's photo. :)

Attachments

• 12531_3383708290710_790566313_a.jpg
    12531_3383708290710_790566313_a.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 9
A looooong time ago I posted my very first bump pic on this thread :)
I never kept updating them but I'll put up the ones I've taken so far!

....the last one is me tonight.. would you say that I dropped?? :haha:
I hope I won't take many more of these!

bump 1.png bump 2.jpg bump 3.jpg bump 4.jpg

Wow can't believe you're thirty weeks already! :D

I know! I don't know where the time has gone. Jason will be a year before you know it! The holidays have definitely helped a lot too! Kept my mind off things and next thing I will be doing is rushing in the car to go to the hospital! :haha:

I know! Almost 6 and a half months already! It's gone by far too quick! :(

& bsd you've definitely dropped! Not long to go now either! :D

& bsd you've definitely dropped! Not long to go now either! :D

Really!? :happydance: kinda just realized tonight how low I am.. I'm not sure how long it's been going on either :haha:
How soon after you drop does everything happen?? My mom said a couple weeks, but I'm hoping a couple days.. [-o<

i dropped at 34weeks and had my baby at 39 +3 so it took a little while good luck!

Ughh I'm so impatient!! I just want to hold my LO now.. its getting harder and harder every day to keep my sanity.. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->