Hello Hello Hello Lovely Ladies! I seem to be 32 weeks XD

Bumpy bump....

Clothed
https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac104/myeggoispreggo_17/32weeks-1.jpg

Skiiin
https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac104/myeggoispreggo_17/32weeks.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality pics... phone camera XD

What you think?

did it feel strange being popped like that? lol. And Alice, your bump is lovely!!

I don't think im growing :growlmad:
What do you think?

Attachments

• phpDAFfm0AM[1].jpg
    phpDAFfm0AM[1].jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 12
  • phpg3c9x2PM[1].jpg
    phpg3c9x2PM[1].jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 12
  • phpueFw7cPM[1].jpg
    phpueFw7cPM[1].jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 25
  • phpJTZwJvPM[1].jpg
    phpJTZwJvPM[1].jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 18
  • phpoEg2WEPM[1].jpg
    phpoEg2WEPM[1].jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 55
for suree u are!
gettin much bigger:Dlovely bumpp x

do the hands going up hurt? bc on the programme "one born every minute" (which shows ladies in labour in case you dont know xD) they showed a woman being checked for dilation and she needed gas and air and was screaming!

do the hands going up hurt? bc on the programme "one born every minute" (which shows ladies in labour in case you dont know xD) they showed a woman being checked for dilation and she needed gas and air and was screaming!

yeah that scared me !! :nope: id have thought it was just a bit awkward not actual pain, but after watching that i was like oh god :shock: looks worse than labour lol

:rofl: i know, thats exactly what i was thinking!! can it really hurt that much?!

i think it depends on the person doing the exam. when my actaul doctor did it i was screaming and telling him to stop it hurt so much but if the nurse did it didnt hurt at all :/ so after that i asked for only the nurses to do the checks as i felt he didnt need to be that rough

I found it a little uncomfy but really not bad at all, the MWs are well trained in these things, I wouldnt worry

Oh well my mum said that it killed her when the nurses did it, then came in this really big fella with HUGE hands and she was absolutely petrified but she didnt feel a thing when he did it lol

me at 36+4 right before going to the hospital to be induced ...I never got a big bump =[ haha

Attachments

• 002 - Hayley 12-16-09.jpg
    002 - Hayley 12-16-09.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe