Deleted

fuck! they're really really bad... i guess i have to feel fortunate mine are not that bad! but the ones low down stick out and feel all lumpy its horrible :( xx

the ones on my boobs feel funny, its like they've scratched themselves into my boobs so my boobs feel bumpy.
I hate getting them out in front of OH now :haha:

do you use anything on yours to try help then fade quicker?

xx

Awwwwwwwwwww I'm in your siggy :) bless you ellie :) and they aren't that bad hon. They do look sore though :( mine are like big dips rather than bumps... Horrible! I'll take some pics of mine in a bit x

:haha: thats what my tummy feels like!

ive been using palmers cocoa butter and palmers stretch mark cream religiously all the way through and nothing :(
i tried bio oil for a while but its too expensive and doesnt work :cry:
i guess they'll just have to fade.. xx

they're all a scam!!!!
i dont have them on my boobies but i do on my thighs :cry: xx

i had a fit the other day, i braved a look in the mirror naked, and my bum has 4 huge purple lines on it, it was awful :haha: :cry:

xxx

I have them on my belly all round my hips and some on my fucking back! Some how I've managed to get them on my arms!!! :( they're so itchy... I've not got any on my boobs :D x
And Ellie, check my siggy xx

your siggy is the BEST! love it :D :D

and Sasha, yeahhh i had my fittings a couple of weeks ago, i could have DIED standing in front of that mirror naked, omg, i mean eww. i feel like being sick lol! xx

https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/IMG_0814.jpg
38+4

i knoww, and still so high up! i have to lift mine up to wash under there now :haha: x

Anna your bump is stunning! Jelouse much? And Sarah Me and lukey pants <3 you :) and ellie... We love you and audie too... Lots :) x

i bet my bump wont look nice like annas by then. youre so lucky.

you're going to be one that has a perfect stretch mark free bump like Anna, bitches :rofl: xx

i cant imagine how it feels to look down and be able to see your tootsies and mother theresa!!
It just really gets me when I walk by a mirror like.. "WHOA"
I can't see my "mother theresa" yet without lifting up my "pouch" which with a incision kinda hurts!:haha:
The weirdest thing about my feet is they aren't swollen anymore after several weeks of having constant swollen feet/ankles/legs its really weird to see them now.. I'm like "HOLY CRAP MY FEET ARE REALLY SKINNY!! I COULD BE A FOOT MODEL!" :wacko: My mom just laughs at me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->