Deleted

I

imace

Can someone enlighten me and post some common symptoms I should be looking out for please? :flower:

like pulling sore bbs and headache really blue veins think thats all theres load if you google it hun xxxxxxx

Well as common symptoms everybody's body is different, I hear some get morning sickness quick some don't, nausea, excessive peeing, mild cramps/prods on and off, headaches, mood swings/irribility, leg cramps, bloating like PMS, gas/passing wind, constipation, bb's soar, nips irritated, enlargment of nips and darkness around nipple, wet creamy cm, to snotty cm, acne, breakouts on back it all varies from person to person :)

The most common I can think of are....

Sore Breasts/nipples
Yellow (snot like) CM
Stabbing pains near belly button
Fatigue
Thirst
Hunger

Good Luck on your :bfp:!!!

Well CM is VERY yellow... I noticed this today and was pretty grossed out.
Been pretty tired but might have something to do with my 4m old baby...
Been very thristy and more hungry than usual.
And not stabbing pain as such but aches and pains in general.

DTD on the 19th, if I was preggas would I be getting symptoms this early?

Yes you could, it takes 7-10 days to implant. You could have implanted already and that is what is causing all of your symptoms. Good Luck!

Well what sticks out most in my mind is the aches and yellow CM (tmi but it's very noticable as I was wearing white knickers today lol).

How long should I give it before I test again with a 10miU test?

That is a good sign of early pregnancy, depending on when you ovulated hun... I'm holding off till my supposid AF day... Good Luck hun... Lots of baby dust to ya :)

You have a beautiful baby girl... She is precious...

:dust: good luck hun. the mind can play tricks on us as well. as this is what I am going through now :cry:

Have you missed this uber-thread?

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/34596-big-thread-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html

:coolio:

It's endless!

I'm new to the TWW so yes it wouldn't surprise me if I did!

Thanks for that hun. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"