Deleted

All my thoughts are with u at this sad time hunni,i lost my lil boy at 24 weeks if u ever wanna chat pmessage me.

Big hugs xxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry: I am so deeply sorry for your loss, she is gorgeous :cloud9: I lost my Ava at 18 weeks I gave birth also. A lot of my time is spent at her grave just talking to her, I miss her so much. If you ever need a friend I am here to talk with or to vent to/
XOXOXOOXOXOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just saw the pic isn't she beautiful, she looks happy, rip angel :hugs:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Here is my Story......

My water Broke at 23 weeks....They kept me in the Hospital until I delivered her...Long story short

24 Weeks I started having contractions but I didnt know because this was my First Baby...I told the nurse what I was

feeling so she told me to lay on my side and put me on an IV...I felt a little better but then it started getting worse the

Nurse told me to write down the time the pain would come it was every 3 minutes....When the next nurse came in they put

me on the monitor and her heartbeat was going up...so they were getting me ready to go to the operating room to deliver

her because her heartrate was up and my temp was up...when we got down there they tried putting the epidural in but by

that time I felt My baby coming out...My baby was breeched so by the time they cut my cervix and got her head out her

heart stopped...and she passed....It hurts so bad because the Doctor said it wasnt suppose to be that way....she said I

was 1cm Dialated upstairs when I delivered her I was 5cm...I think about her everyday and wish things were different

but I know everything happens for a reason & Now I have a precious Angel looking down on me and my OH every single

day....I will upload pics later....She was Beautiful!!!

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/Ladiruthless/maya.jpg

Im so sorry my story is similar to yours I lost my baby boy at 21 weeks 7/29/11 Im so confused I want answers .did the doctor tell you what went wrong?

Nope she said I am sorry for what happen but "it happens" I asked the Nurses and they said it could have been an infection but they did swabs and blood tests and nothing showed up as to why my water broke early...what happen with your baby?

The doctor couldn't explas in either she said it could of been so many things like infection also ughh.but heres my story. I just want to know what happen ,everything was fine untill I started feeling pain 7/23/11 I didnt know how contractions felt because it was my first pregnancy but something told me I was having contractions. I decided to go to the ER when I got there the doctor told me I was 4 cm dilated with bulging membrane my whole world came crushing down. They took me to the delivery room thinking I was going into labor but I didn't .i was,in the hospital for about a week hoping for the best even thou the doctors told me over and over im not going to make it that made me feel worse . When one night I notice I was leaking the doctor check and told me it was the Amniotic fluid,the next day I stop leaking, the doctor did a s/n and told me his lil leg was already in my vagina he was very low already and she told me that might be the reason why I stop leaking.that made me smile a bit I said to myself he is in dere fighting with mum to survive..I continue fighting for my babies life.I was on bed rest for that whole week trying to make it to 24 weeks to save my baby . When all my hopes came to an end what I fear the most happen .while I was sleeping I felt the fluidcoming down I was just sad knowing it was the end.the s\n showed very little fluid his heartbeat was still strong .they took me to the deliveryroom .there I was in aroom where woman go to experience the worse pain but then to hear their babys cry makes it all worth it .but there I was In pain to then feel the worse pain of them all saying hello and goodbye at the same time. There he was in my arms my first love my perfect lil boy socute soinnocent. I didnt want to let go I, wanted to keep him in my arms .

The doctor couldn't explas in either she said it could of been so many things like infection also ughh.but heres my story. I just want to know what happen ,everything was fine untill I started feeling pain 7/23/11 I didnt know how contractions felt because it was my first pregnancy but something told me I was having contractions. I decided to go to the ER when I got there the doctor told me I was 4 cm dilated with bulging membrane my whole world came crushing down. They took me to the delivery room thinking I was going into labor but I didn't .i was,in the hospital for about a week hoping for the best even thou the doctors told me over and over im not going to make it that made me feel worse . When one night I notice I was leaking the doctor check and told me it was the Amniotic fluid,the next day I stop leaking, the doctor did a s/n and told me his lil leg was already in my vagina he was very low already and she told me that might be the reason why I stop leaking.that made me smile a bit I said to myself he is in dere fighting with mum to survive..I continue fighting for my babies life.I was on bed rest for that whole week trying to make it to 24 weeks to save my baby . When all my hopes came to an end what I fear the most happen .while I was sleeping I felt the fluidcoming down I was just sad knowing it was the end.the s\n showed very little fluid his heartbeat was still strong .they took me to the deliveryroom .there I was in aroom where woman go to experience the worse pain but then to hear their babys cry makes it all worth it .but there I was In pain to then feel the worse pain of them all saying hello and goodbye at the same time. There he was in my arms my first love my perfect lil boy socute soinnocent. I didnt want to let go I, wanted to keep him in my arms .

Awww I am so sorry and felt what you felt...I didnt want to let her go...They let her stay in the room with us...She was PERFECT...I dont care what anyone says...I stayed in the Hospital for a week and the DR said I would be in until I deliver her...He couldnt tell me when because my water already broke when I got to the Hospital...My Man never left us he only went home to take a shower and came right back..They said they would take care of her...I went to the Operating Room because they were going to do a csection but while they were putting the epidural in her Legs popped out they tried pushing her back in...DONT ASK WHY they did that...shortly after that they put me to sleep so I dont know what happen after that :( This was my First Baby too so I didnt know what contractions felt like either...I had back contractions because it felt like I had to use the bathroom all the time then after awhile I started to have a little pain then they came like every 3 mins..they said I was dialated 1cm so from upstairs to down I went from 1cm to 5cm and the DR said that since she was breeched they couldnt get her head out without cutting my cervix but by then her heart stopped :cry: They had the nerve to say that there were no problems during so I will be able to try again I didnt want to I wanted my Baby there was nothing wrong with her:cry:

:( are you planning ttc? Are they doing any test on you ? Did they do an autopsy? ... I want every test done to make sure it doesn't happen again :( ..

:( are you planning ttc? Are they doing any test on you ? Did they do an autopsy? ... I want every test done to make sure it doesn't happen again :( ..

we are WTT until next year..No autopsy...NO tests done...Just blood was drawn and swabs were taken...with ZERO results...just that I may have had an infection..That is all I am getting...:nope:

Do you have a Facebook?

That's what kills me. an infection could old cause the premature labour .why doctors dont check for that on our visits .if it was an infection couldnt they have detected it on time n fix the problem...ughh idk I just be killing myself thinking and thinking :( .. I disactivated my facebook for a lil im not ready for ppl to ask me about my baby is too soon :(

That's what kills me. an infection could old cause the premature labour .why doctors dont check for that on our visits .if it was an infection couldnt they have detected it on time n fix the problem...ughh idk I just be killing myself thinking and thinking :( .. I disactivated my facebook for a lil im not ready for ppl to ask me about my baby is too soon :(

Awww yeah I left mine on it helped me get through because a lot of my friends have lost a baby...My mom and my boyfriend really helped me get through..then last month my mom passed away I didnt even have enough time to grieve about my losing my Baby...I was hurting on top of hurt I dont know how I survived all this pain!!

Awww yeah I left mine on it helped me get through because a lot of my friends have lost a baby...My mom and my boyfriend really helped me get through..then last month my mom passed away I didnt even have enough time to grieve about my losing my Baby...I was hurting on top of hurt I dont know how I survived all this pain!!

Awww hunz im so sorry :( I cant imagine your hurt ...im so deeply sorry. You mommy is up dere with ya lil angel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->