Deleted

That's what kills me. an infection could old cause the premature labour .why doctors dont check for that on our visits .if it was an infection couldnt they have detected it on time n fix the problem...ughh idk I just be killing myself thinking and thinking :( .. I disactivated my facebook for a lil im not ready for ppl to ask me about my baby is too soon :(

Awww yeah I left mine on it helped me get through because a lot of my friends have lost a baby...My mom and my boyfriend really helped me get through..then last month my mom passed away I didnt even have enough time to grieve about my losing my Baby...I was hurting on top of hurt I dont know how I survived all this pain!!

Awww hunz im so sorry :( I cant imagine your hurt ...im so deeply sorry. You mommy is up dere with ya lil angel

I know and there is no more pain and suffering for her that is what keeps me going knowing she is up there with my Baby girl and Brother

Just wanted to leave you a :hugs:

Life can be so, so cruel...losing not only your baby but your mum as well, in such a short space of time. There aren't any words I can say, but just letting you know I'm thinking of you.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"