Deleting Facebook??

Mummy2onexx

Reaction score
Anyone done this successfully without going back? I've just deactivated mine and my husband's (he never goes on it so had his permission) because I just hate it the bitchyness the annoying statuses people put, the only thing I will miss is seeing what people are up to and getting gossip as bad as that sounds lol! .. any tips so I don't go back ladies? :flower:

I posted about this yesterday :) gonna be deleting mine when I'm on a computer. People trying to invade my privacy- had enough! Good luck x

Delete all browser history & block the website! xx

Facebook has a lot to answer for :haha: I deleted and blocked a lot of bitchy people a few months ago. Mine is still active though, for now x

I admire you. I would like to delete mine but we have a school group there and a lot of school stuff is discussed there and I don't want to miss that.

Delete all browser history and cookie

Don't delete it! Delete the people who do the bitching and keep the people you like to keep up with :)

^^I agree. I use mine to keep up with family and friends. In fact, I think I have Suzi on mine :haha:

thanks guys :) embarrassingly though i didn't even last a day :haha:
i've took the advice of deleting/blocking the annoying ones!
safe to say i'd miss it if i got rid of it as sad as that sounds! x

I don't think I'd be able to get rid of mine either, I have family who live up north and dotted about who I don't see very often who I like to keep in touch with and see what they're up to and stuff. Not to mention the gossip from old school friends! I just delete the nasty people, don't see why I should delete myself just because of a few bad eggs when I have other reasons for using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->