Delilah has had Nathan 3.31am today!!

emmadrumm77

Reaction score
Ladies just to let you know that Delilah has had Nathan at 3.31am this morning weighing an almighty 10lb 13oz!!!!!!
She had to have an emergency c/s as he was just too big...............after 20hrs of labour and only getting to 8cm with his shoulders stuck!!!

PLease NOONE comment on Facebook as they want to tell family and friends first xxx

WELL DONE D..............................SO SO PROUD OF YOU BABE XXXXXXXXXX

Congrats Marie, I am so happy for you, sorry to hear labour ended in a C/S but at least you didn'tget induced! What a very healthy weight, are they sure you didn't have GD? I can't wait to see a pic and hear the whole story from you, it was lovely being bump buddies with you and I hope you will be in the baby club once you recovered and feel well enough!! I hope being a mum is everything you were hoping it would be for you :)

Now Im getting so emotional, all us bump buddies had their babies now :) So Im off to amend my signature!!

oh im so pleased he is here safe and sound and what a fab weight. you certainly cook them well hun. :dance: all buddies have babies now!!!!

thanks Emma for keeping us updated. xxxx

Congrats!!!! He's almost double the size of my LO!!

I've not long texted you but I want to wish you congratulations again! I can't wait to meet little Nathan, at last! :cloud9:

He is an amazing healthy weight! Well done to you... I'm very proud, and also saddened because all my buddies have their babies now and it feels like the end of an era, but we will still be friends for a very long time yet!

I was upset to hear that your labour ended in an emergency CS, I know that was one of your biggest worrys. Nathan is here safely now though and that is all that matters, I'm sure you will agree he was worth it.

Wishing you a speedy recovery :flower:

You and Paul will make fabulous parents, Nathan is a very lucky little boy already xxxxx

To be fair to push a near 11lb baby out may have resulted in far worse tears than a c/s, I know it wasn't ideal, but maybe lucky xxxx
It is the end of an era Lili but also the beginning of a whole new chapter xxx I am looking forward to meeting all my Junebug mummys and their babies in person!
We have been through an amazing journey together.......long may it continue xxx

Don't you say that Emma a girl from my former work pushed a baby out that weighed in at just less than 13lbs, but I know that's rare lol!! Also looking forward to meet everyone Emma :)

Don't you say that Emma a girl from my former work pushed a baby out that weighed in at just less than 13lbs, but I know that's rare lol!! Also looking forward to meet everyone Emma :)

ouch x

Thanks Emma and thanks everyone for your lovely congratulations. Nathan is perfect, although he is one hungry baby - I was in tears last night trying to stop him crying - and he is LOUD - he has a fair pair of lungs on him. Anyway they told me to try to top him up with formula via a srynge because I dont have enough breast milk to feed him unitl the proper milk comes in which is why he is crying so much. I've done this after breastfeeding twice now and it seems to have settled him so fingers crossed!

We need to get our bump buddies meeting date together and I'll get some photos on FB later today :hugs: :kiss: :hugs: :kiss: now I can join you in the junebugs baby club thread offically xx

I'll write a birth story at some point too.

Awww hun I can't wait to see him, he is big... I guess he is extra hungry, hopefully your milk will come in soon!

D.....................Loving the pics on FB. He has sooooooooooooooo much hair!!!
Well done you.

I was thinking as CJ is coming over to Blighty in Dec, that that might be a good time to hook up? The UK (as in living here) girls could always meet before???

Yeah sounds good to me too Emma.. but you and I need to get together sometime soon as we don't live that far apart it would be a shame! We should all get together for a BBQ or something, maybe someone else wants to travel down!!

Lol don't worry I mainly just go on our June bugs threads so don't no many others on bnb I'm far too insular! Not sure if CJ is coming to UK now or if the wedding is still Dec xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->