depo injection

sammy_jane

Reaction score
hi ladies, i had the depo injection last september was due the next one in november, i had lots of bleeding and hair loss and weight gain the whole 3 months on it, in november i had a period, also one in december and was due on last wednesday which has not happened, also the end of december after my last bleed i had a few days bleeding, me and my boyfriedn were not active over xmas as i had the flu but was a couple of times in january i am frantic i am pregnant, have any of you exerienced this after coming off depo injection after just one shot???? my boobs have gone huge and veiny already after being 6 days late, and i do feel sick i am sacred too take a test altho i know i have too:dohh: i am kicking myself for being so stupid and taking a chance now i am worried sick, how long does the injection take too come out your system after just 1 shot? x

I've never had the depo but I was under the impression that you wouldn't get regular periods :shrug: If your really worried do a test, but I think it will be highly unlikely that your pregnant :hugs: but do a test just to put your mind at ease :)

ETA: The depo only lasts in your system for 3 months, which is why you need to go back every 3 months so if you got it 1st September it will have run out in 1st December HTH xx

I won't say your not pregnant but I would say it's highly unlikely. Depo really puts a damper on your fertility for at least 6 months. What your experiencing like so many of us post-depo users in the side-effects of coming off of it. Your boobs will hurt, and you will get tons of pregnancy symptoms. It's your body trying to regulated your hormones. I would honestly suggest taking a pregnancy test and when it comes out negative getting on a different bc. If you want to have kids in the next two years. The symptoms take awhile to go away. I'm just starting to get past the worst of them and losing the weight I put on because of depo.

Take care
Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"