Depo, Periods and Agnus Castus

GoogilyBear

JuneBug Baby & ImogenBea
Reaction score
Hello ladies, it's been a while since I've posted but here goes, I am in need of your help again :)

Last march some of you might have known that I fell pregnant. Sadly I lost the baby at 13 weeks:cry: and for the time being it was best not to try for anymore. So on the depo injection I went.

Sadly in October last year my relationship with my daughters daddy broke down as a result of the miscarriage, as me wanting more kids and him not, and him being a lot of other names under the sun...anyway...I did fall pregant just before the split whilst on the depo believe it or not, but I lost after 5 weeks :( so that didnt help either.:cry:
So still being on the depo come march this year, I decide did miss my depo injection that was due 4th april and come off it. Great :) I know it can take a long time for fertility to come back, I've had no period as of yet, but with my new partner (yay go me! Well he's an old flame anyway lol) we both really really want a baby together, as its something we wanted when we got engaged many moons ago but life took us elsewhere at the time.

So went to the docs he said he isn't going to put me on the pill to help bring my periods back, he has told me to get something called Agnus Castus. I've read about it, it seems very good. So got some yesterday and I've had three doses. One last night, one this morning and one just before my tea.

Dunno how long it will take, but want to hear what other people think of it. I've posted in the not trying not preventing because we're not purposely trying for one at the moment but were not preventing it, if it happens it happens :)

Thanks in advance ladies :):happydance:

Hi, I was on Depo for 9 years, came off it, didn't have a period for 6 months, so then begged Doc to give me the Provera pill, just to bring my periods back - I got that, took it for a week and month later got my period. Then it was only 2 months that I fell pregnant.

Not what you are asking, sorry. I hadn't heard of Agnus Castus... :)

Good luck!

I was on Depo for two years (with a month break at one point lol), and I stopped it this May (the 14th was when the next one was due), I've started bleeding again but it's not too regular/heavy yet. Ive never heard of Agnus Castus, but it sounds interesting. :thumbup: Does it help with regulating periods and cycles as well as bringing your periods back? x

hi to all who replied! have a look online at agnus castus, ive been on it a week and my periods are back!

and yes its suppose to help regulate all your hormones and cycle etc :)

hi to all who replied! have a look online at agnus castus, ive been on it a week and my periods are back!

and yes its suppose to help regulate all your hormones and cycle etc :)

Just have :) Sounds like a great idea, might have to order some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->