Depo shot and fertility

Hopeful214

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I was on the depo shot for about 2 years stopped then got back on for about 6months and stopped June 2010...
I have read different things about the shot (after the fact) and was wondering has anyone had any fertility problems since? I do have regular cycles now and have yet to conceive could this probably be a factor to consider and what are some of your experiences with the depo shot and TTC?

I was on depo shot for three years, it took a year for af to come back. We have been ttc 2 years. I didnt realize I had a lpd. Now I take b6 which has worked so far. I have read that depo can cause problems long term.

Hi, currently ttc after depo. Had two shots last year, should have gone for another in august. AF came back feb but cycles are long. I never had any problems before depo, and wasnt told of the long term effect of this drug

I've nvr had any problems before either, but me and DH have nvr used protection we NTNP but now are currently TTC and was curious...maybe after a cpl months if still nothin I can tlk to my Dr.

Oh ok wow, well i guess i'll continue to try for a lil longer if i still get BFN's ill go get that chkd out...thanks but lots of :dust: to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->