• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Depressed and miserable... don’t know what to do....

Maple_Fairy

Reaction score
Although my nausea has eased off and my sickness has massively disappeared now at 15 weeks I am left feeling soooo low and depressed that I literally don’t how to cope anymore. I have absolutely NO excitement in me for this pregnancy which I have wanted soooo badly for YEARS. I literally just feel miserable and don’t know what to do or how to cope anymore. I’m so scared that I will feel this way once baby is born as well. Don’t get me wrong I want and Love my baby sooo freakin’ much but I just wasn’t expecting to feel this miserable. My anxiety is just going nuts at the minute.

Does anyone else feel like this or has felt like this and improved later?

I have an appointment with my Midwife tomorrow so will speak to her, although not really sure what she can do to help me...

Prenatal depression is something that happens, just like post partem depression. I think talking to your midwife is a good first step. If you think you would benefit, counselling services may also be helpful.

Pregnancy is incredibly taxing on the body. I experienced infertility for years before getting pregnant, so I can understand having a much wanted pregnancy, but then also being a little taken aback at how difficult it can be at the same time. I'm 18 weeks and still nauseated, like I'm so done with that shit! LOL So I guess what I'm saying is that it's important to make time for self care right now too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->