Depressed & not feeling preg at all

keerthy

Reaction score
:cry:

Hello everyone,

My possible LMO WAS 29/9/2014. For some reason I don't remember my dates.... All I remember was we bd from 17-19 October & none after that.

Didn't exoct getting preg coz we had given up after 2 yrs of ttc. It was a surprise and got a faint positive on 7th November with evening pee. We had bd on 6th November.
12th November had a yellow discharge with a streak of blood in it (sorry tmi) I freaked out and went to gp had early scan the next day. I was told I measured only 5 weeks and say that empty gest sac & nothing else.

I tried to be positive thought my doc was a pessimist & told it could go either way. My periods were all over the place before coz of my of is. I assumed I had ovulated/implanted late. No bloods were done, I did a few tests which got darker.

Yesterday, after bowel movement, had a brown discharge, it was sticky brown cervical mucous. Sorry TMI!
Since then I have lost all preg symptoms except my boobs ache a bit!!!! I have my scan due for thursday........

I feel so low!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Pregnancy symptoms are designed to mess with us, they come and go, my 1st i never had any, my second i went to bed at night not knowing if symptoms would be there or not next day, one day my boobs would be really sore, next day fine, one day id be sick all day, next day i could eat anything and be fine!

Scans before a certain time are usually avoided as they can be wrong, doctors always go for what could go wrong so they dont get the blame if they tell you all will be fine and give you happy answers so dont take his word for it, there is still hope! it could have just been to early :)

Sending you hugs, hope you are ok x x

Pregnancy symptoms are designed to mess with us, they come and go, my 1st i never had any, my second i went to bed at night not knowing if symptoms would be there or not next day, one day my boobs would be really sore, next day fine, one day id be sick all day, next day i could eat anything and be fine!

Scans before a certain time are usually avoided as they can be wrong, doctors always go for what could go wrong so they dont get the blame if they tell you all will be fine and give you happy answers so dont take his word for it, there is still hope! it could have just been to early :)

Sending you hugs, hope you are ok x x

I hope so hun!!! Just had a red streak of blood this mornig. After bowels, I dunno what to think of! I called the EPU, I am being told to wait till Thursday my appt or if it gets heavy go to the A&E.

I think I will go to the a& e this afternoon, waiting till Thursday will drive me mad! :wacko:

hope all goes well for you, defo go and get checked over if you feel it will help. hopefully they can get you some good news!

there are alot of post in here about bleedng and spotting in the first tri and things have worked out well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->