Depressed.

FarmersWife5

Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling depressed? Everyone keeps telling me its my hormones going crazy.. well I don't know whats wrong but..

I suddenly just feel like I don't belong anywhere.. like my co workers don't like me etc...

My mom passed away when I was 12 due to breast cancer. Its been a real struggle for me, we were very close! I just keep crying my eyes out! I get very emotional during important events in my life, due to her not being here.. Now Im just sad because she wont be here for my child! How am I going to teacher them about her etc etc etc... Its just a real bummer..

I just need a serious pick me up!

I don't know why pregnancy would be making me feel so blue. We wanted this SOOO bad. And tried so hard, and don't get me wrong I am so excited for this baby! I couldn't ask God for a better blessing..

Whats wrong with me?! :nope:

Sorry you're feeling so terrible.
All those crazy hormones can make you very emotional and given your reasons for being upset its totally normal. If you feel it doesn't get any better over the duration of the pregnancy then it's probably best to speak to a professional. :hugs:

Just know that your mom held your baby before sending it down to you. She'll be there to guide you and you have 9 months to come up with awesome ways to share memories of your mom with your new lo.. I hope u feel better soon!

Awe, hugs. My mom passed away when I was 3, and I am struggling to figure out a way to teach my baby about her as well. I've had to learn about her through other people, so it gets tricky. I feel your pain, I wish my mom was around for this, or for any part of my life, for that matter.

Hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"