depression area???

Naya69

Reaction score
hi i was lookin on another baby forum (dont worry iam not having an affair i only post here lol) and they had a depression section i think this is a great idea for a new section i know you can post it in postnatal but depression is so big and a horrible experiance that it desearves its own area its just an idea would love to hear what you think xx

I think maybe, a PND thread would be good? So people know they're normal? Maybe not a whole section though...

I don't think I'd venture in there lol I'm bad enough as it is. PND thread is a good idea...

yes a whole section is a bit much but maybe a sticky or something similar x

I think its a good idea hun! thanks for the suggestion. I myself suffer with depression and sometimes i feel like i have nowhere to go and no one to speak to, i get times where i feel so lonely yet im surrounded by friends and family xxx

I think its a good idea i think people who have suffered (like myself) could give advice to others and also good support for themselves xx

i think depression and pnd threads are a good idea.

But what about anti natal depression (prenatal depression what ever u perfer to call it) as i suffered from antinatal depression very badly and i thought i was a horrible person as i heard nothing about it before i was told i had it

yep i agree their should be threads covering those areas as i've suffered depression for 8 nearly 9 years and i've also suffered pnd too it would be a good place too talk to other people who are going through the same or offer support

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->