Depressy doomy anxiety feelings?

MiniKiwi

Reaction score
I don't feel like this is normal, just wondering if any of you also feel this way?

I get very caught up thinking about other people/animals suffering - people and animals I don't know. Reading the news really doesn't help. I just get these overwhelming doomy/sad feelings when I think about how much people and animals are suffering.. It sounds very weird having written it out like this.. I'm guessing it's not a normal feeling but more an anxiety issue?

It happens at least once a day and my heart feels heavy and I feel helpless and sad :wacko:

I feel this way too sometimes. If I've seen something on the news about child\ animal abuse, it stays with me and I find myself thinking about it and feeling so sad. Sorry I don't have any advise but you're not alone.

Oh yes I have these thoughts. What i like to do to perk up my spirits is watch uplifting stories after wards. It helps because I see the world doesn't all suck lol i also try to avoid reading/watching the news. It seems all doom and gloom sometimes. However i still try to keep up on big stories. I dunno if that will help. But you're totally not alone in feeling that way! :hugs:

This is quite common especially when you become a mom yourself. I worry about little children and animals (or just any little thing) around the world all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->